Reviews for For The Love of Ami
DanceOfTheEnt-Wives chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
aw this is so cute, a bit sad but really cute!
IceColdTouch chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
It was just as sweet as the first version.I liked the last flash bak it gives us a lil' more idea of what was in those last for the read.
BabySnowAngel chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
That was really sweet. I was in tears at the end. I think I only saw a few mistakes although I can't remember what they are. Anyway keep writing. You have a lot of talent.
crystalgem2003 chapter 1 . 8/31/2003
aw...so sweet!

ami and trowa are so cute together! *bounces around the room, grinning*

it was a lovely one-shot! i hope you have some more soon!
mystlady chapter 1 . 8/31/2003
Poor Usagi, it must be tough for Ami-chan to lose such a dear friend. This was very uplifting story.
BluLadyK chapter 1 . 8/29/2003
Aw that was so great! Sweet and sour at the same time! Man...the beginning was just freaking though...I'm reading "Beowulf" in English right now and my favorite drink is Ruby Red Grapefruit! Talk about Twilight Zoney! Great job! Till the next fic, ja ne!
Insane and Psyco chapter 1 . 8/29/2003
AWE!that was so cute. DF you really know how to tell a story. You gotta love Tro/Ami. *big smile* Trowa so sweet. poor Usa, so sad. Guys suck, well not trowa, or duo, or quatre, definitly Not quatre. And wufei and Hiiro have their moments too. And okay CF and Spiky haired wierdo are all right, but the REST of them, suck. Esp. Mamoru. He's such a,... I won't say it for fear of small eyes reading but I'm sure you know what I mean. Yup, that's the one. Anyway. good story. Not like all of them aren't, but this one was esp, fluffy and I'm in a fluffy mood, so... Ya. Loved the part where Trowa sneakes up on her and makes her read to him. I was priceless. So sweet. humm maybe I should put you in charge of the romance section of our fics. *analyzing merit of that idea* You know I think it might not be a bad idea. ah, message me later. We'll talk. *wink* catch ya' later sweets.

Oddball
somuchpretty chapter 1 . 8/29/2003
OH MY GOD! *SOBS* THAT WAS SO GOD NO ONE DOES AMI/TROWA FICS ANYMORE, NOT ONLY THAT BUT THIS ONE WAS SO WELL WRITEN AND GOOD! Okay must gain control, but seriously you blew out of the water with how excellent, and well thought out this story was. I hope in the futre you will write more Ami/Trowa fics _ that would make me happy! *does a dance* but this one, this one was just so incrediable:) Keep up the awesome work my friends!
DrCricket chapter 1 . 8/29/2003
It was sad. But update soon!Please?