Reviews for Misconstrued Conversations and Harmless Innuendoes
vixen black chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
ew!

you are sick & perverted
Climhazzard chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
That's Cute! Nice Job! I thought it was hilarious.

Keep up the good work!

-Climhazzard
seldenae chapter 1 . 4/20/2004
Are you ever going to update this story...?
kamikaze chapter 1 . 9/24/2003
funny stuff, frist fic that ive seen that dosent distort the cariters a lot, make another one you cur
psychedelic aya chapter 1 . 9/18/2003
That was hilarious! Totally!
Kikasetai chapter 1 . 9/16/2003
Oh god. That was so wrong. Yet so funny. So very, very funny.

The rack thing at the end was a nice touch. :D
seldenae chapter 1 . 9/13/2003
Very creative and humorus...Very creative and humorus. I cracked up at the end...I added ur story to my fav. list.
General-Beatrix666 chapter 1 . 9/1/2003
LOL! Priceless! I loved it! LOL!
Baby Chocobo chapter 1 . 8/30/2003
Heh...

Please continue!
Uberkaiserin chapter 1 . 8/30/2003
""'Tis only fair, Lady Beatrix." Steiner's reply, which was a bit too calm for the horrified pair pair listening in was followed by more creaking of armor, at which point Zidane was far too frightened to continue to watch through the lock."

*cackle*

For this, you get to go on my Favourite Authors list. Heh.

Trixie
klytaemnestra chapter 1 . 8/29/2003
As I told you last night, this was very amusing.

Favourite part has to be the ending, the whole, "Oh, I was just wondering if I've ever showed you my rack."

" — I don't believe you have, General."

"Really? It's quite large and I'm sure your blade would fit perfectly in the middle." perfectly sums the entire fic up.
Robshi chapter 1 . 8/29/2003
This is the third "charcters eavesdrops on a seemingly rude conversation" I've read, and this is one is one of the best I've seen.

I love the bit at the end involving Beatrix's rack...
Ian Reid chapter 1 . 8/29/2003
Oh my god that was funny! I never read a more humorous Fic than that! Man, that was long and funny! Kept me laughing from the beginning!
unwinding fantasy chapter 1 . 8/29/2003
'"I'll show you mine," came the woman's answer, nearly causing the pair outside the door to keel over in shock at the implications of what they were hearing.'

LOL! This story was extremely well-written, not to mention incredibly funny. Even funnier, I can imagine this happening. Congrats on an ace story.