Reviews for Beauty is in the red eye of the Beholder
Guest chapter 27 . 11/16/2015
Katherine had a sad ending. I hope Rogue's doesn't end the same.
Guest chapter 26 . 11/16/2015
Rogue and boys saves people from a burning building and Rogues saves the life of baby who will one day become a mutant. It's hero day.

It was pretty funny that Remy tried to peep and see what the Christmas presents were.
SPARK187 chapter 29 . 11/17/2015
That was a cute since with our trio going shopping for Christmas dinner. I wonder how the bet will work out?
SPARK187 chapter 28 . 11/16/2015
It sounds like the same thing that happened to Katherine is happening to Rogue. I hope the boys can help her.
SPARK187 chapter 25 . 11/15/2015
That was a creepy dream that Rogue had. I feel that she is connected to Katherine in some way. She could be a past life or an ancestor.
SPARK187 chapter 24 . 11/14/2015
That was a romatic date, and I loved Remy's surprise for Rogue. The little flying scene was great.
SPARK187 chapter 23 . 11/14/2015
Katherine sounds like she has one dangerous power.

And I'm so excited that Remy and Rogue are going on a date.
SPARK187 chapter 22 . 11/13/2015
Rogue gets a new dress and a new power. I wonder what Remy has planned for the evening?
SPARK187 chapter 21 . 11/12/2015
Rogue woke up! That was so romantic. Remy is always taking care of her.
SPARK187 chapter 20 . 11/12/2015
That was an exciting chapters. So much action and Rogue almost bought it. I knew you wouldn't kill her off, but that was a great dramatic moment. I wonder what memories Rogue got from Remy.
SPARK187 chapter 19 . 11/11/2015
I thought that was sweet the way Rogue was sleeping in Remy's arms. It's too bad Logan didn't think so. It is good that the boys are now getting along. This will make things much easier.
SPARK187 chapter 18 . 11/11/2015
I love bar scenes and to see Rogue fight in a cage was awesome.
SPARK187 chapter 17 . 11/11/2015
I think it's great that you made Rogue a writer. So what is the title and what site is that story on? I want to read that too.
SPARK187 chapter 16 . 11/11/2015
Remy really has creative ways to wake Rogue up. Tickling and pillow fights are fun. Logan didn't seem very happy about, but it seems like he's not happy about Remy being on this trip period.
SPARK187 chapter 15 . 11/11/2015
How many more powers will Rogue have to collect? It should be easier now that she has two sidekicks. Who better to hang out with then Gambit and Wolverine. I think Rogue will try to persuade Remy to quit smoking maybe Logan too.