Reviews for Beauty is in the red eye of the Beholder
AlwaysRogue chapter 51 . 8/13/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Yuki chapter 50 . 8/8/2013
I love Remy and Rogue! I love this story!
Raven34link chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
she sounds older than four with the way she is talking
ChereBelleRogue chapter 47 . 5/24/2010
Finish!Finish!Finish!Finish!Finish!Finish!Finish!Finish!Finish!Finish!
tfobmv18 chapter 45 . 7/24/2008
I like this story. Can't wait to see what'll happen next. Please update ASAP. Keep up the good work.
sleepy26 chapter 45 . 10/16/2005
how long will rogue be able to tolerate xavier being in her vicinity? gteat chapter update soon.
Lady Irony chapter 2 . 4/20/2005
er, Ya shouldant type up ya stoories in akhcented englishe. It's incahrect and verra harde ta understhand. Ghood stoorie but ah couldant be bothard whadin' throughe the lang-ghude. Just do tha akhcents with da speech. A lott mhore people woulde reahd it.

My god that's hard to to do. I dont know how you managed it. Its a nice thought but Rouge would'nt really think like that. Just speak like it.
s2bawfa chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
so was that a dream from her past or well i dont care i like this nect chapter here i come !
Quicksilver's Queen chapter 45 . 4/11/2005
hope u update!
Karai Solomon chapter 45 . 12/27/2004
Love the story, sory it took so long to review.

UPdate soon!
Zevvy chapter 45 . 11/28/2004
*Cries and hugs the Enchantress* Its SO Marvelous! I love yer work! And specially the Romy romance. *sighs and wipes the tears fast* Nobody saw those... ANYWAYS, Please dont stop writtening it! Zevvy hates it when authors just stop the story at a good point, BUT you dont seem liek ze person to do that So no worryies.

Cha for now!

Zevvy

Scarlet_kitsune
AzhureTigress chapter 45 . 11/14/2004
Hello hello.

It is good to catch up on your work and know that you are still among the living. ;) It is currently 5:26am here, I can't sleep. No time like the present then to write a review! Keep in mind though, that my lack of sleep is messing with my focus...and my sanity. )

I really want to let you know that you should never, NEVER feel sorry toward your readers. You have taken time out of your life to put your imagination down in written form, and shared it with us. If anyone should be apologizing, it's me. I've been reading stories here at for a long time, years even, and I've rarely ever written a review. Pathetic, I know. There are only two authors I like to read here in the X-Men: Evolution section... Yourself and Seven Sunningdale. Both of you are great writers. I've been around since you first started this story, believe it or not. I was around when Seven started her story, 'Giddy', and then the sequel, 'Love of my Life'. In all that time, I've only submitted a couple reviews. You may or may not remember me as SilverGryphon or AzhureFire. But now, as AzhureTigress, I apologize. (falls to her knees before the Black Enchantress) Please forgive me.

As for the updates to your story...Wonderful, as always. Though I doubt you really need me to say that, now do you? ) As for the end of this latest chapter, I agree. A refresher would be most welcome. I am feeling a LOT of sympathy for the X-Men...most of them. ...and I don't think I'm suppose to. Besides, your story has reached novel length, hasn't it?

The sun should be rising soon. I'm contemplating whether or not I should just stay up through 'till tomorrow night. (sighs) My dog is glaring at me, I think I'm keeping her from sleeping. Heh.

I'm also thinking about starting my own story. Though I'm only known to my friends as a reader, not a writer. What say you?

Look, Black Enchantress, I really am sorry for being such an ingrate. I thank you now for all the enjoyment that you have brought me over these many months and to those of your other fans. I fear I may be giving you a headache with my current long-windedness, so I'll stop now.

Sweet dreams, Black Enchantress. Sweet dreams.

(walks off to watch the sunrise)

- Azhure
SickmindedSucker chapter 45 . 11/12/2004
YAY! I'M SO HPPY THAT YOU UPDATED! You don't know how long i've beenw aiting for this update, lol. It was very good, i love how Mama Kakra is always helping Rogue out, thats just SO sweet, but of course, look at hwat Rogues done for them, so i guess it all evns out. Man, i can't believe that she didn't deck Xavier, god knows i would have been like "FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING PIECE OF HOG TURD!" and then popped him one. Anyway, I'm so glad that you updated and i CAN'T WAIT till you post your next chapter!
SickmindedSucker chapter 44 . 8/22/2004
Wow, she has magnificent self control, i would NEVER have that kind of self control, i would have just gone and been like "screw you all!" and done something, even if it wasn't death, i still would have done physical harm. Aw, Vixen is just way too adorable. And Remy, ah sweet sweet Remy, alwaz there to be a helping hand and an anchor. This was so good, and i'm SO happy that you got this chapter out super fast, i saw it was already updated and i was like "WOO HOO!" So i can't wait for the next chapoter to see what goes on!
enchantedlight chapter 44 . 8/22/2004
great chapter! update soon!