Reviews for Sacrifice
Kikioh7 chapter 15 . 5/25/2005
9snif)*.*...wah...sucha good(snif)...story!O.o wow!One thing...How could u leave it there!.
Kagome92111 chapter 15 . 12/28/2004
that was awesome! one of my favs now! i loved it! -
anonmonous chapter 15 . 11/24/2004
do a sequal please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please!
anonmonous chapter 2 . 11/23/2004
even when he's sleeping Miroku a pervert!
Laocoons chapter 15 . 4/28/2004
yay! great story! good job! thanks for writing this, after all, i have to thank you, cuz i cant write squiddily diddile!
Laocoons chapter 10 . 4/28/2004
hey, did you make up the fisherman and the boat story? it was really good. i love this fic, so im gonna go read more of it now!
Laocoons chapter 2 . 4/20/2004
*snickers* hahaha! she forgot bout poor shippou! *bursts out laughing like a maniac* hahahaha! ha ha ha ha AH!
MATY AND SOURA ARE BACK...nutz...i wanted them to stay away forever...
Maty: did you now? *cracks knuckles*
Soura: im afraid im going to have to say abayo now...we have to deal with our little sister...oh imouto-baka! here likle imouto! *runs around chasing Ami the Neko trying to find Ami*
Ami the Neko -.-: MEOW! *Translation* wha! go after the imouto baka Ami! not the neko Ami! kummon!
Ami: *hides behind the Neko* im afraid that they wont let me review every chapter...they like reading a story strait through without reviewing as an innterruption...AH!
Maty Soura: oh Ami! dear dear imouto-baka...
Soura: *evilly cackling* wait...i didnt know i knew how to evilly cackle...oh well...ABAYO!
Laocoons chapter 1 . 4/20/2004
o! its nice! ill read the rest now too! unless i get sidetracked somehow...
Kahvi chapter 15 . 2/24/2004
I think you've been told about hundred times by now, but just in case: chapter 4, "Tsurai" means heavy/hard/painful so the simpliest way is to add "Sore wa" to get "it's hard".
Well, it surely sounds like the characters when you add Japanese terms that they often use.(*just watched episode 143 and high..*)
KagomePuppy chapter 15 . 1/5/2004
Konnichi wa! It's me, KagomeBunny! I had to change my sn because I forgot my password '...I sent you an email, but I got no reply...Anyway, I hope you update soon! Ja!
Terra Sekora chapter 12 . 12/30/2003
I so wanna send Kikyo back to hell right now...*eyes turn black* To bad I can't!
Terra Sekora chapter 1 . 12/30/2003
O a dramatic candle gone poof. Nice touch!
Robert chapter 15 . 12/29/2003
i cant wait till some new chapters come
inuyashasgurl2 chapter 15 . 11/25/2003
very cute
Mr.Evil chapter 15 . 11/24/2003
this story is getting really good i hope u make another chapter soon and with lots of heart break