Reviews for Moonlight Sonata
gleamfang chapter 17 . 1/18/2012
Wow finally finished this. YEAH I AM SO HAPPY they're back together. You're right Squall X Rinoa forever. Can't believe that they could live with such a misunderstanding for five years. My god. I quite like Louise's character though. I'm glad you didn't make her out to be a bitch.

I will say though that because of her being so nice, there seemed to be very little in terms of difficulties in bringing Squall and Rinoa together. Almost as if it were too easy. I know you compensated for that by Rinoa having lost faith in love and I get that you probably didn't want too much drama in it so I'm just stating my two cents worth.

Lastly, I love how Squall can play moonlight Sonata and the bit where Rinoa tried to teach Squall to play was so funny and sweet. Loved those flashbacks on the tender moments they had in high school.

Thanks for the awesome story!

Keep Writing
Rinoa Star chapter 17 . 7/7/2011
This was such a cute story! A little short to my liking, and Squall wasn't much in his lone wolf character, but never the less, still a great read!
jay chapter 17 . 2/12/2010
aw that's so sweet, i really like how you ended the story. great work ]
killerqueen-underpressure chapter 17 . 9/2/2006
AW! too sweet! I'm gonna try 2 read more stories from u..good work
rinnyheartillyizawesome chapter 17 . 6/24/2006
Aw! I was crying! They should really make a movie out of this...are you making a sequel? That'd be so cool!

Keep up the good work!
JayLiyah chapter 17 . 10/14/2005
This was a good story! I enjoyed it a lot! You have potential, I hope your other stories are just as good as this one. Keep up the writing and thanks for writing! _
viiruz chapter 17 . 7/26/2005
*clapz* Bravo! Nice stori! :) It was sweet and LONG! jokz! Long izznt a bad thing! :P

iJutsu chapter 17 . 8/19/2004
Oh, how cute. I read your story before when I wasn't a member, but still.
Knighted chapter 17 . 4/27/2004
HEY, this has been brilliant, I'm both sad and happy that it's over. I'm sorry I didn't get to review earlier, but after this I'm going to read the beginning of Close to You-looking forward to it. Mainly; THANKYOU. This was one of the best fics I've read, it's been my pleasure to read it.
Thankyou for this and all your writing to come,
zornoid13 chapter 1 . 4/13/2004
Good story
zornoid13 chapter 17 . 4/13/2004
Good story
Nice finale
Seph Lorraine chapter 17 . 4/8/2004
Aw! I really enjoyed your story! It was very well put together, and very sweet with a good ending! An absolutely magnificent Squinoa piece, and it's so good to see an author finally finish one. :) I loved your fic! I hope to read more by you!
AutumnFyre chapter 17 . 4/5/2004
OMG Sorry I didn't review for the last.. *counts* 4 chapters XD
oh man oh man oh man!
i just loved the way it ended! i hope you write another one really really soon! XD
stormy.hopes chapter 17 . 4/5/2004
Aw... cute! _ He kept it after all these years. That's sweet... I like how it's in the rain too... I have this thing about rain. The sweetest things always happen in the rain - I love it. _ Anyway, I loved your story, good job with it. D
Shenny G. Potter chapter 17 . 4/4/2004
Yeah! You finished it! *sniffle* beatiful *sniff* Aww... one word...SEQUEL! Not necessarily a Squinoa, you could make it Seiftis...if you know what I mean *nudge, wink* hehe