Reviews for Storm's Night Out
StormLover chapter 2 . 4/13/2013
Great fic. i love the ending.
alex chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
I like how you said "if I had claws I would pop them out rowr
Dudtheman chapter 2 . 4/30/2012
fun and sweet story thanks for the read
QTFics chapter 2 . 9/23/2010
Simply put...I loved it!
UnknownPen chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
Normally I get a little scared when people turn Logan into a romantic but I like how you did it. An enjoyable read. Five *SNIKTS* Ha ha ha.
Beautycorpse chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
I absolutly loved it
Admonentia chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
Guest chapter 2 . 4/22/2006
Simply marvelous
twice the rogue chapter 2 . 12/21/2005
Wow i first read this when it was on the wolverine and jubilee page, and enjoyed it cause i thought it showed the rebillious side of the wind rider she somrtimes lets us see, the epilogue is even better with storm really starting to let her hair down. I really think this should be an on going serises.
Shadowface chapter 2 . 5/29/2005
I cannot believe this...I have read this many times, And I've never I am reviewing now...

This is an awesome story, it's sweet, and it's warm and fuzzy...(like Logan...) I think this story exemplifies fluff...cause it's romantic...without really being romantic...s'just Logan being logan and all that Jazz...Good Job!
tweetie chapter 2 . 5/8/2005
Ohmigosh that was so cute and funny and sweet and romantic! I nevery really thought of Wolverine and Storm like that before today, but now that you've written it so well, it does make since. You are an excellent writer and this was a wonderful story!
xmenloganfan chapter 2 . 7/12/2004
I so love this story I do hope you will continue this tale think it could soo get fun as the day goes on!
Calogan chapter 2 . 9/1/2003

That was REALLY know, just wonderful and writin'.
Isis Aurora Tomoe chapter 2 . 11/28/2002
Funny and sweet, just the way its supposed to be! Keep up the good work in all your other stories, I plan to read them.
Darlin chapter 1 . 10/22/2002
This story started out so funny & ended up soooo sweet! Rouge using all her strength to pull the stick out of Scott's you know what was too funny. Ororo growling "Rowrrr" was hilarious! Wolvie's Adamantium alarm system was good too. Just too many funny incidents to write 'em all down here! This was just too good! And soooo sweet! This was an excellent story.