Reviews for Poseidon's Blessing
Great stuff. More?
Catmint chapter 1 . 5/15/2004
Beautiful first chapter.
coolbrz82001 chapter 1 . 9/28/2003
Oh, wonderful start. I have not seen the movie yet, but now I just have to! Looking forward to chapter 3!

Lisa
Kalamity Kat chapter 2 . 9/26/2003
Aww, so Jack IS coming along in the next chapters. I was already beginning to wonder. *g* Nice work, Pard, very nice work with Will’s feelings. Can’t wait that he and Jack meet up again. Those two make a great couple… Uh, not like THAT! You know what I mean. Two sexy guys on a heap – hell yeah! _
Kalamity Kat chapter 1 . 9/26/2003
I went to see PoTC and while I was watching it, I kept thinking: “After they’re gonna get together, she and Will will break up, because he’ll go back to sea and she’ll let him go.” LOL! That is a lesson NEVER to read a fanfic before you’ve actually seen the movie.

So you see, your writing was quite an influence on me. ;) But I don’t understand why you don’t like this story (and consider it lower writing (or something like that). I think it’s pretty cool, and nicely written.

BTW, is Jack going to make an appearance in this? I know you’re an Orlando fan, but I liked Jack more. ;)

But any kind of update will do, even without Jack. *g*
Pirate chapter 2 . 9/7/2003
Beautiful second chapter! I cannot wait for chapter three!

Sincerely,

Pirate
Illoria chapter 2 . 9/4/2003
i'm so glad you've decided to continue this story! and i love how you've made Will out to be, sort of torn between his love for the sea and his love for Elizabeth. i'm looking forward to the next update... and Jack's appearance )
JessieRose chapter 1 . 8/29/2003
hey this is really good! so is Will gonna meet up with Jack? please continue! )

~JessieRose~

(not a very long review i know...but it's like midnight and i'm really tired)!

But good story, please update soon!
Illoria chapter 1 . 8/29/2003
good! good! yes, please continue. this would make an excellent prologue to a longer story! :)
Pirate chapter 1 . 8/29/2003
hey, I'd be more than willing to edit your chapters for you. I'm already doing it for one of my friends. And i really like this story so far but why doesn't Elizabeth just go with him. That way, it's a win win situation! Anyways, if you would like me to edit your chapters, just send them to me at and i will send them back to you edited.

Sincerely,