Reviews for What Magic Can Do To You
Pogohop chapter 8 . 10/24/2014
Cool story
CameronWalker789 chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
What the fuck, you said Ash turned into a pikachu, but he turned into a psyduck. Thanks for nothing & thanks for misleading me to here.
Olivia chapter 10 . 8/25/2014
Totally funny I wish I could write fanfics myself because I have a lot of ideas in my head but I don't know how to put up fanfics on the internt !*
mr. cyber chapter 10 . 1/25/2013
Misty was blushing at ash when he is returned to normal.
my little evil horns pop out my head
lol ;}
my little idea to you try this humor in your story.
kirnpreet kaur chapter 7 . 3/29/2011
wow you really sound like max! i barely understood half of the things he said!
kirnpreet kaur chapter 6 . 3/29/2011
uhh mays brothers name is not matso its max.
kirnpreet kaur chapter 3 . 3/29/2011
great story! some drama! cant wait till i read this whole story! awesome stuff! keep it up!
ArtisticGirl2.0 chapter 5 . 9/19/2010
question: is this a pokeshipping or advancshipping
The Dark Side Has Yaoi chapter 10 . 11/11/2009
great story, update!
RandomReader chapter 10 . 2/13/2009
ZOMG! WHERE IS EVERYONE! NO ONE SEEMS TO BE UPDATING THEIR STORIES LATELY! COME ON PPL! I ABSOLUTLY H-A-T-E WHEN PPL DON'T FINISH THEIR STORIES! GAH! So plz, for the sake of my sanity, plz, PLZ, finish this! I love ur work and would hate to have to sick Cryos my Mewtwo on u so he can inhabit ur body and make everyone think ur a psychotic maniac (and, trust me, he would)!

*looks over shoulder at a near black Mewtwo with glowing red eyes standing silently behind her and shudders*

*whispers* Believe me when I say u do NOT want him anywhere near u when he decides to hijack ur body and go one a pleasure run.

*psychic voice*

*sweat drops in fear*

*whispers* run, run for ur life, but not before u finish this fic!
Captain Spark chapter 10 . 9/17/2008
Hey! What's da hold up! I liked your story very much(at least until now) ! Post a new chap. and soon! By the way, is it 'pikapi' or 'pika-bee' ? I dn't knw! Basically, I don't like romance (wagh!) that much,but, your stry's got great humor(yeah!) to back(or cover) that up!
randomreader chapter 10 . 9/6/2008
WHERE THE HECK ARE YOU? IT'S BEEN FOREVER SINCE YOU'VE UPDATED THIS! AND I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS! So plez update, k?
pierlaert chapter 10 . 5/14/2008
Hey you fanfic is really good, i look forward to see the ending of it. Why have you stopped writing it? Umm I'm talking about what magic can do to you, that is.

Bye and hope to see the end soon.
Vilya0 chapter 10 . 4/12/2008
No chance for an update I suppose? I wish you wouldn't give up on this fic because it's amazing, I love it. The concept is great but could have sunk like a lead balloon if not written well, but you handled it brilliantly! You are spot on with the characters. Fanfiction authors tend to give them a maturity that they clearly don't have in the anime, especially Ash, but you've nailed them perfectly. Even if you don't plan on continuing with it, thanks a million for writing it, I had a laugh. :)
Pikajenn chapter 10 . 12/2/2007
Love it! Hope you'll continue it someday!