Reviews for The White Mage and the Slasher
Archesa chapter 9 . 9/17/2012
It breaks my heart everytime I realize you haven't updated this story for 4 years :(
roelaine chapter 9 . 2/7/2012
Please update soon! this is a wonderful story and I'm dying to know what happens next.
Donna chapter 9 . 7/14/2011
Hi there! I was surprised, and slightly disappointed, to find that this beautiful story hasn't been completed yet! Complete it, dang you! Ahem. Sorry about that. I just hate it when the authors have such great stories and never finish them, you know?
Banana Matriarch chapter 9 . 6/11/2010
Grreeaaatt story !

Finish it soon!
Azakura chapter 8 . 5/30/2008
It's rilly similar to the Beauty and the Beast! :D
Azakura chapter 9 . 5/30/2008
I'm looking forward to the next chapter! _
jk seraphim chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
hi i loved your book i read it soo much i love even more now. but where are the rest? i was wondering where is the rest of the chapers u can't just end the book like that its just a cliff hanger can u email me one day i really want to know what's up with the story thank u
MinnieMouse8990 chapter 9 . 4/1/2008
oo i like this story. i've never seen Tidus so mean before. it's almost like a splash of cold water. it's very interesting.
Lafia Anua Mehono chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
Oh my! Such a dramatic beginning and I must say - though this is reletively along the lines of Beauty and the Beat I think you've quire easily made this your own! I love some of the words you use like 'willowy' I can't tell you the last time I heard that beautiful word used to describe a persons figure. And as wierd as it may seem - it made my day so thank you. -smile-
xnever e v e r againx chapter 9 . 2/11/2008
this story is absolutely amazing. one of the best i read by far. keep up the good work and update soon. cheers.
Manga-Fanatic chapter 9 . 2/10/2008
Awesome story!

I really like how it is based off of B and the B.

I hope that there is some Yuna Tidus fluff soon?

I can't wait 2C what happens next!

UPDATE SOON? Please!

-Manga-Fanatic
whitephoenix33 chapter 9 . 2/6/2008
you're writing this fic because it's an absolutely wonderful story... or version of beauty and the beast i must say!

I read your story straight and believe me i don't usually do that!

But dude...9 chapters in almost 5 years? Damn, you must be killing your readers.

I love the way how you portrayed Tidus and Yuna and fitted Seymour as Gaston!

You Better UPDATE SOON Reika Lee! we'll all be waiting for you

By the way, you're in my faves list :)
kuglefang22 chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
Hello it's me your buddy from palawan you asked to write a review. Anyway you wanted me to make a review right.

"The Good" I must say I'm pretty impressed, you managed to give out a lot of emotions to your characters and I've known you since we were in high school and your writing has definitely improved a lot. You've shown a darker side to Tidus and I like that.

"The Not So Appealing" The only problem I saw was that for people who are about to kill one another, they certainly talk a lot but I guess that's expected since it is a staple in every final fantasy game I've played so far.

"In Genearl" The story was pretty appealing and I would like to see it made into a short movie like "Dead Fantasy". The only thing t5hat didn't appeal to me though is that they spent too much talking before all the blood and gore can be spilt. Please keep in mind that the comments I made are my own personal opinion and nobody elses. Anyway keep up the good work, I'm sure you'll get better and better as you grow older hehehehe.
yuki chapter 9 . 1/31/2008
nah I like it. it really fits the ffx settings. I wonder will Auron try to shed light on Tidus? Hope to see your next update
xxshikaxx chapter 9 . 1/31/2008
YAY! NEW UPDATE!

just incase you dont know who I am. I am x-animosity-x.

I just changed my pen name.

anywho, loved it. However, I thought you'd forgotten all about this story. I was sad. Then I got the update and jumped for joy. Now that I have read this... I am totally happy.

sankyu for an excellent read.

Keep up the good work.