Reviews for Hold Me, Greg Boy!
icklebitodd chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
loved it
neckaama chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
I liked your story. I don't have any suggestions for you, but I can't wait to see where you go with this.
wiggy de eiigy de wack chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
continue!
Emz89 chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
i dont know were you can go, but i know you have to cont., its to good to just drop, sorry i cant be more useful
Anna chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
That was an awesome story! Please, please continue it! I can't wait for what will happen next!
Aograv chapter 1 . 10/3/2004
LOL XD I admire your mind. This is such a hilarious fic. Really good job. :3 It'd be great if you continued
firestorm13 chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
hahahaha, that was hilarious, great job, can't wait for the next chap
goldenone chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
Hah hah hah! That was great! I LOVED it! You have to write more! Is this musical for real, though? Isn't Bat Boy something from the tabloids? Cath's right, this is the freakiest thing...
p.c chapter 1 . 1/29/2004
REPEAT!
Greggo'sGirl chapter 1 . 9/26/2003
Heh heh... poor Greg. Good story! I can just picture the whole scene. :D Please continue! ...You know you want to... ;)
Elina chapter 1 . 9/7/2003
Oh, those /were/ freaky lyrics, I mean, really, REALLY eerie. I'd like to see where this is going, it's good so far.
McCarthy Punk too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 8/31/2003
LMAO! Greatness! Definitely continue! I have a great wierd song for Greg to listen to: "Camel Walk" by Southern Culture On The Skids. It's absolutely great. E-mail me for lyrics, or better yet, download it and listen to it.
TBC. YES defnintly chapter 1 . 8/29/2003
please conttinue this soon
EccentricTech chapter 1 . 8/29/2003
KEEP GOING! this is gonna be really good if you keep going! i wanna see what happens...its finally a greg story where he doesnt die lol
Caspian Raider chapter 1 . 8/29/2003