Reviews for Artificial Intelligence
Toph43 chapter 3 . 2/21/2010
i really like htis idea. is original and fresh. i wish you would continue. :) its really good.
budibudi chapter 3 . 2/19/2008
i'm guessing you've abandoned this story. i hope you get back into it! i really like this story!
Nbluju chapter 3 . 1/31/2005
This is great. More please! _
Sorceress Fujin chapter 3 . 4/7/2004
Wonderful! MORE MORE!
Hunnie with the A-bomb chapter 1 . 3/27/2004
(i didn't feel like logging in, but this is my true log in name)
I have to say you have something quite awesome going here! Why you haven't updated yet is beyond me... I want to see some Vinnie!
I don't know if you've read Catalina's "Sink to the bottom with you", (you really should, awesome Yuffentine) but your writing style in this story is almost equal to hers. Now if you'd just update, all would be right wit da world.
lol but seriously, this is most definitely different from the other FFVII stories I've read so i'm curious, what's gonna happen next!
update soon!
Happy Writing!
~Hunnie
(by the way, i've read ALL of your yuffentine songs, those are awesome, i was dying laughing! do some more!)
FR chapter 3 . 3/3/2004
This is nice... please go on writing, I enjoy the way you portray Yuffie as a machine... uhm... *has nothing to say*
Sabriel41 chapter 2 . 2/22/2004
All right, I'm hooked.
You've done *very* well thus far; I'm enjoying Yuffie's reflections and journey, and conversely the (excellently captured) adventures and misadventures of the Turks. Nice work in establishing all the personalities concerned... they're clear, distinct, and equally interesting.
Keep up the good work, and Regards,
~Sabriel.
Skin infections chapter 1 . 11/6/2003
! wow. how old r u? this thing is like a novel by a real author. but, it somehow remind me of edgar ellan poe.

i think is a great piece of literature and it has a good storyline, but because is TOO LONG, and SORTA boring, and VERY similar to EDGAR ALLEN POE, i'll havta say i dont really like it.
Sorceress Fujin chapter 2 . 11/2/2003
MORE MORE MORE!
mimi sama chapter 1 . 11/2/2003

don't tell me yur going to make it a yuffie and vincent fic? can't stand them! ggr! what A pedophile!

oh well, great story though
yuffie the superbrat chapter 1 . 10/1/2003
0_0;...way way WAY ooc,you should say...sheesh...and as for no vincent,bad bad mindless drone,BAD!
Sorceress Fujin chapter 1 . 9/5/2003
WONDERFUL! MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE!
Ruri-sugar chapter 1 . 9/3/2003
;_;! That is just so sad! Poor Yuffie! I hope this fic updates soon!

Ruri-sugar
TBOtaku chapter 1 . 9/2/2003
I'm going to print this out and somehow get my comments to you.

It seems that you have much improved from the last time I read your writing, although I have only read the first couple of lines ;;. I'll give this a serious look-through and get in touch with you when I'm done!
bob chapter 1 . 8/30/2003