Reviews for Scarring Links
NickiTheWriter chapter 7 . 8/19/2008
its kinda short. and you could have put a little more effort. thanks. d
Kutoja chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
Finnish:

adj.

Of or relating to Finland or its people, language, or culture.

n.

The Finno-Ugric language of the Finns.

Finish:

1. To arrive at or attain the end of: finish a race.

2. To bring to an end; terminate: finished cleaning the room.

3. To consume all of; use up: finish a pie.

4. To bring to a desired or required state: finish a painting. See Synonyms at complete.

5. To give (wood, for example) a desired or particular surface texture.

6. To destroy; kill: finished the injured horse with a bullet.

7. To bring about the ruin of: The stock market crash finished many speculators.

1. To come to an end; stop.

2. To reach the end of a task, course, or relationship.

n.

1. The final part; the conclusion: racers neck-and-neck at the finish.

2. The reason for one's ruin; downfall.

3. Something that completes, concludes, or perfects, especially:

a. The last treatment or coating of a surface: applied a shellac finish to the cabinet.

b. The surface texture produced by such a treatment or coating.

c. A material used in surfacing or finishing.

4. Completeness, refinement, or smoothness of execution; polish.

5. The flavor left in the mouth after wine has been swallowed.
James D. Fawkes chapter 12 . 2/27/2005
Slow down. You went to fast with the story. A good story is at least 20 chapters long or 200,0 words.
peachie1st chapter 12 . 7/13/2004
I have been waiting fr a new chapter for so long. I am very glad that you finally have one. Please write more soon because I will continue to wait until the story is finished. Good luck. You r a talkented writer.
Gryffindor620 chapter 12 . 7/5/2004
This was awesome!

Great Chapter!

Update Soon Son!
Eckletricity chapter 1 . 7/3/2004
I think that you should have spent more time on what they were doing and everything with the kids than explaining how their rooms were set up and what the passwords were.
Chickabiddy Baby chapter 12 . 7/3/2004
That was good. I can't wait for the sequel. Good luck on your surgery.
xxmagical-patronusxx chapter 1 . 7/3/2004
awsome review
Trumpet-Geek chapter 11 . 7/2/2004
That was a great story! I think it's neat that they went back and taught.
penguin chapter 11 . 4/4/2004
Great, but Hermione was almost put in Ravenclaw, she said so in 5th year, you would know that if you read the book properly.
penguin chapter 10 . 4/4/2004
I love your Ginny/Draco! And your Ron/Lavender, although you made them seem slightly awkward...
penguin chapter 9 . 4/4/2004
First off, I think the relashionship between Harry and James Wright isn't very realistic for a teacher-student relashionship.
Second, I think you made Harry look conceited when he explained what he did and wrote it on the board. Third, you're making it seem as if none of the students really saw Harry before, but most were in school with him. Harry and Hermione aren't acting like teachers, just like schoolchildren.
penguin chapter 8 . 4/4/2004
Harry shoulda asked Hermione's parents before proposing to her. What happened to Ron? Harry shoulda killed Voldemort at the end of 7th year.
Good chapter, though.
penguin chapter 7 . 4/4/2004
You should have said what Harry got for his birthday, or at least what Hermione got him. And I can't believe how you didn't mention anything about their 7th year!
penguin chapter 6 . 4/4/2004
Great! I love how you had them go swimming :)