Reviews for One Entry: Diary of the Last Straw
Kaori chapter 1 . 12/13/2003
Man that was disturbing... I have to wonder though, am I depraved because I laughed at this, are you depraved for coming up with this, or are we just both depraved by default?
LadyDragonWolfKnight chapter 2 . 12/12/2003
Hey!heh, i thought i recognized this story!heh, good readin for a second time -
shruti chapter 1 . 12/12/2003
Erm...where's the story?
Misura chapter 1 . 12/5/2003
I loved the way you wrote Trowa (he was so incredibly in-character I swear I heard his voice 'speaking' his lines), cracked up at Wufei's ranting (;), was intrigued by Heero and Duo and would prefer not to dwell on Quatre. A great mix of tragedy and comedy in thiis fic, that saved it from being too much of a tear-jerker. It's neither sweet nor bitter. It's perfectly balanced and I enjoyed reading it very much, in spite of the inevitable conclusion about Trowa and Quatre's future as a couple. _; / ;_;
jkb chapter 1 . 10/3/2003
Wow...I guess I should have guessed from the title, but...

I totally didn't see that coming.

Really well presented and greatly written with an unexpected twist.

Great job!

Thank you for writing this. I suspect I won't forget this fic anytime soon!

jkb
LadyDragonWolfKnight chapter 1 . 9/3/2003
you killed Quatre?*faints*

my poor Quatre..

loved the fic though-

heh, crazy Wufei outburst :D
deathwraith chapter 1 . 8/30/2003
Very much a crime of passion - I'd hire Heero any day to be my alibi if anyone messed with MY coffee! I enjoyed your style of writing and your choice of doing Heero's point of view. And am ultra pleased that 1 and 2 are back together again, I could never see Duo as being anything other than Q's friend and confidante, not a lover. He needs Heero's intensity to balance his own passions. Great story!