Reviews for Who's John ShinRa?
x Euphoria chapter 38 . 7/3/2014
Oh no i'm done reading. Crap. I don't know what i'm going to read now haha. BUT I had a lovely time reading it all. I'm so happy for Rufus and Tifa but also for everyone else too. Almost everyone got a partner and I love those sort of stories :). It's been 11 years now since you started the story and it took you 7 to write. I admire you for finishing the story over the long years] Thank you so much this story was really a wonderful read.
x Euphoria chapter 18 . 7/2/2014
HOLY CRAP I LOVE YOU. Haha in all seriousness tho this is the best chapter so far. Reeve is alive, Cid/Shera moment. Finding out Tifa is going to the beach when Rufus is near and Rufus/Reno bonding time.

Everything was amazing. Especially Reno's dick song. OH omg and when Rufus realized he was the President now. Fucking amazing.

OMG Yuffie called Reno a Turkey. I'm dying with laughter. If you don't see another review from me I probably died.

Also Oh snap Rufus let it spill he went out drinking with Reno. Poor Rufus he's a victim :[. He was just a innocent boy and had a terrible father and a equally bad half brother. He's getting blamed for all their mistakes :[ :[

I can't wait to find out what happens when Tifa finds out who she has been around.
x Euphoria chapter 17 . 7/2/2014
So it's been years since you finished this story. I'm new-ish to the Rufus/Tifa fandom so i'm currently trying to read all the fics I can find:).

With that said, HOLY CRAP first off I can't believe Reeve died. What a surprise.

I really really like how carefree Rufus is being and how he's attracted to tifa:) I can't wait to get to more of those chapters. I enjoy Yuffie and all of her yuffie-ness. She's really adorable. Who's going to be president now I wonder. I think it's Reno? or was that just a joke..hmm I'll find out soon enough.

One part that reminded me of my other favorite game was when Tifa cut her hair. It reminded me of Garnet from FF9. That was one of my favorite scences.

I Also remember Maechen from FFX! :D I really love when authors pull from other games in the series or just little things like that.

Well back to reading for me. Reeve's death sort of put a stop on my binge reading :P
Hammerchuckery chapter 8 . 11/2/2011
Wow. Rufus was literally just shoved onto the party. Makes sense game-wise, not so much in literature. Silly Avalanche, they went through without grinding the increase their Materia power.
0TerrorInABox0 chapter 38 . 12/18/2010
That was a nice happy ending. Congrats for being able to stick with writing this story for a whole seven years!

This was a great story. I really enjoyed reading it.
ZizziHungarian chapter 38 . 12/7/2010
Congratulation on finishing this story, I enjoyed every word of it, even if I joined only a few chapters before the ending. I love that you didn't let Advent Children influence you, and wrote using only the games plot. I must admit I didn't noticed as much plot holes as you said, but I'm still unfamiliar with the idea of killing poor Could so easily. But never mind, you wrote an excellent story, one of the best FF7 fanfictions EVER, and I'm thankful for that. May you write more stories good like this!
Awesome chapter 38 . 12/6/2010
Wahh! It took you seven years to finish this? That takes determination and patience. I would've probably scrapped the story long ago but kudos to you for persevering and completing it congrats

:D:D:D:D Love rufti
apple chapter 38 . 12/5/2010
great story! it's been a while since i read a ffvII fic...not a lot of ppl have being posting...thank you soooooooo much!
0TerrorInABox0 chapter 37 . 7/27/2010
Yay! Rufus is back in his rightful place and he and Tifa are starting out on a new leaf.

I didn't mention this earlier but I love your portrayal of Reno having a daughter that was killed when Sector 7 fell.

Can't wait for the Epilogue!
ZizziHungarian chapter 37 . 7/13/2010
That was a nice little chapter after such a long wait. I'm happy because Rufus and Tifa are still like each other even after the truth was revealed. I'm sad because only the epilouge is back now, but I'm waiting to read that too!
Logan chapter 2 . 7/9/2010
Body double is a interesting idea, hm.
0TerrorInABox0 chapter 36 . 1/15/2010
Wow, I think this is the longest fanfic I have ever read; it's like the size of a small novel!

Not that that's a bad thing though, this is an awesome fic! :D

This chapter, my favorite part was getting the rare opportunity to see Rufus acting human and 'worshiping the porcelain god', heheh.

Can't wait for your next update!
Valkarious chapter 36 . 1/12/2010
Looking foward to reading more keep the great work coming.
ZizziHungarian chapter 36 . 1/11/2010
I just couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the update mark near the title of this story! But it worth the waiting, zhis chapter was as good as all the previous... The drunken Rufus was adorable at the beginning, and now I'm really curious if Reeve will give his kingdom for a Shinra?
Kelana-ti chapter 35 . 12/18/2009
Wow. This story is great. I love how you write Rufus, and go into detail on the aftermath of Meteor. And that you have reporters involved, not many fanfic authors do that. Your version of the Turks is good, and pretty realistic. I like how you mentioned that Turks know the gray between white and black well. The fact that you killed Cloud and Vincent made me a little upset, but now I see how it was nessicary for the plot. I can't wait for the next chapter!

Oh, and congratulations on getting married and having a baby, even though that happened some time ago. :D