Reviews for The Darkness Of Harry Potter
yukiworldwide chapter 1 . 2/2/2005
This sounds like a promising story. I can;t wait for u're future chapters. Please keep me posted on the next chapters, I would love 2 read them.

W/LOVE & BEST WISHES

yukiworldwide
dragon sirius wof chapter 5 . 8/24/2004
update please i want to hear the rest of the story
dragon sirius wolf chapter 5 . 7/22/2004
update update update

*muse ancers from the shadows, if you value your life, muse retets into a room with a lot of howling going on*

my muse and its werewolf addiction oh well just update please and hurry got it.
linky2 chapter 5 . 5/8/2004
When will harry start to use dark magic?
Evilgrinch chapter 5 . 3/15/2004
Havent got time to do a massive review, but I am enjoying this story hugely.
Despite some frankly disturbing gayness (you're implying remus and sirius were *shock* gay?) its a good story overall, and has much potential.
Please write more!
leggo-my-legolas chapter 5 . 3/11/2004
you better continue!
good story!
fdfgfdgf chapter 5 . 3/8/2004
update!
Polkat chapter 5 . 3/7/2004
ah... ending so much better now... even if it is just you cutting it off. love this story... is a shame i've actualyl already this chapter; did not remember it so was rather hopeful for a while. but yes, i have *sighs* love fred and george: they rock.
leggo-my-legolas chapter 4 . 1/23/2004
I really really loved this fanfic! Keep writing ...can't til the next update!
Polkat chapter 4 . 12/30/2003
think i like this chapter most of all. looking forward to the next one eagerly. hope you are writing it now instead of talking to me,. also have just refinsiehd definition of a wolf which reminds me: what was in the note? must know. also finish this. and band one. ifnact... just give up your day job, ok?
Genta chapter 4 . 12/30/2003
LOL, I really enjoyed that! I loved your portrayal of their lesson. D
I wanna do Defence Against The Dark Arts now! :-P
Clogsy chapter 3 . 12/11/2003
Nice chapters! I'm wondering how the new teacher is going to stir things up...
Keep it up. This stuff is what you're good at so I wanna see you do more, ok?
D
Polkat chapter 3 . 12/11/2003
*grins* yus i love it as usual, epsecially the incredibly inspiring chapter titles... brilliant.
no siriusly, love remus being itnerested in fred and george's stuff, love new dark arts man: he's wicked cool [just wanted to say that, don't mind me] and i loved this line: "Draco Malfoy. Now there was an enigma. Someone Harry had put a lot of effort into hating," have carefully editted out the last part of that line as i'm still kinda campagning aginst it but i like the idea that harry has to work to hate malfoy or rather that he thinks its worth hating malfoy.
good luck with your band thingymigig.
ironic-humour chapter 3 . 12/10/2003
Yay - an update! I'm interested to see the story develop further, so keep it up!
Yolande :)
ironic-humour chapter 2 . 11/24/2003
Hey this is great! Are you going to continue it? PLEASE say yes!