Reviews for A Case of Nerves
Ty chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
This was a very interesting, and humerous story, thanks for posting!
i.m. nell chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Clever weaving in of Sam and Jack to this show. In case you didn't keep up with Monk, the series finale was late 2009. Randy Disher and Sharona are a couple!
FORD B chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Very cool story! Only Monk/Stargate I have found unfortunately, but a great read!
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
well that sucked. :P I hate Alfred Hitchcock endings. It was going so interestingly before that too.
the dimension crossing mew chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
Amazing story, but you got to be kidding me! A Lady and the Tiger ending? You're worse than the original writer of The Princess Bride; excellent story and plot - horrible,guess-as-to- what-happens-next way to end. Still good though, so I guess I can deal.
DutchRazor chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
Nice story!

Since it's been 3 years I guess we can't expect the next chapter?
tash chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
WHAT! how can you end it there? PLease please write a sequel! do they survive and finally get together?
TubaPrincess chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
This is a really great story! I love the S/J interaction, the short phrases back and forth.. brilliant! I should go watch an ep of Monk or something, because you generally do characters very well, and I would love to see how close Monk and Sharona and the Captain are to how you wrote them. :)
InfiniteThought chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
YEAY! this is a great story, I love the idea of Jack having to put up with adrian monk, I don't think that it has ever been done before.
Mallovoriel chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
but... but... but... that can't be it!

you get me all excited about this wonderful captivating story and then stop?

there's so gotta be more...
Dimac99 chapter 1 . 9/14/2004
BF&I, lmao! Loved it - but a bit more of Monk's idiosyncrasies would have been nice.
Sci Fi Fan Gillian chapter 1 . 2/6/2004
That was great.
dragonnan chapter 1 . 1/31/2004
You just gonna leave us like that?
Get us all excited about this wonderful story... and then you stop? There better be more my friend! Oh- and I adore this story! I'm so excited that you wrote a Monk story!
You are awesome!
sandjgirl chapter 1 . 12/5/2003
Just saw this one, loved it!
heidiweidel chapter 1 . 11/29/2003
Delightful - I always thought it would be fun to combine two shows that I love, but I never would have thought of these two. Jack and Monk working together - really didn't see that coming! LOL. Enjoyed the ending, of course, Thanks!