Reviews for The Smallest of Actions
Kimmiko T chapter 9 . 6/5/2015
I really love this story!
Please update really soon!
Koneko Saotome chapter 4 . 7/24/2013
Ugh, I really wish people would refer to Ranma as "Her/She" while female, you even designated "Ranma-Chan" instead of just "Ranma". After all, Ranma IS 100% female while female, even the brain changes. The only thing that stays the same is the "Mind" and that's more spiritual than Physical.
shugokage chapter 9 . 3/22/2013
Amazing story I love the interesting concept that you explored with this story!
Dagoni hide chapter 9 . 1/10/2013
Great fic, too bad it's abandonned..
Lucyole chapter 8 . 8/5/2012
your story is really great, interesting exciting and romantic.
please write furhter on it i would be very happy to read more chapters
in the future. *cookies for inspiration*
Jeff Hartigan chapter 9 . 6/22/2012
Great Ranma fic if you update anytime I'll look forward to it and I loved the confrontations here.

Also sites you can post fics on are at Mediaminer and Adultfanfiction net.

Also check out a site called Mangareader two manga I found on there are:

Jiraishin (also called Ice Blade)

Great Teacher Onizuka
Rose1948 chapter 8 . 3/1/2012
Just finished rereading this for the second time. ::chuckles:: It's just as wonderful a read as the first time I read it. Hopefully real life will let you return and finish it. Thanks for sharing.

Take care
Spokavriel Daniel T. Stack chapter 6 . 2/27/2012
Hawk, when in this chapter did Ranma ever get ahold of hot water? Ranma was still female there with Ukyo at the bottom of the stairs as far as I read and then went straight to Kasumi's rooom? But then for the kiss Ranma is clearly written as being male.
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Lucyole chapter 9 . 7/26/2010
i love your sto4ry Daisucke and Hiroshi are fantastic so funny the last chapter was the best i hope you wrote this story anytime furhter it were nice i want and need to know what happend the next
Tetris Ex Machina chapter 9 . 2/15/2010
Please hurry up with next chapter
WayDrifter chapter 7 . 2/20/2009
nice story
TheHard chapter 9 . 12/15/2008
Wow! I just love this story, just the exact amount of angst :)

Hope you can continue it soon