Reviews for He Belongs To Me
Chef B chapter 3 . 7/21/2008
would u tell me when the next chp is out
fox gal chapter 3 . 6/11/2007
i would like some anzu bashing and i would really love an update
Nekosune chapter 3 . 8/22/2005
OH! ! *jumps up and down* Cookies and pocky for you! I know you haven't updated in more then a year, that's why I'll give you something extra special if you do update! Pwease? *puppy dog eyes*
Yukiko-Angel chapter 3 . 2/23/2005
... Jou, can I borrow your voodo dolls ? I see Malik in that, but not shizuka yet !

And ... I hate anzu ..
neshia chapter 3 . 10/24/2004
anzu bashing anzu bashing yay please anzu bash (claps her hands lick a person a a really good sugar high)
Raptree chapter 3 . 10/11/2004
marik should definately be in this fic. im not sure about the rest please get the next chappie out soon
midnight-drain chapter 3 . 9/18/2004
IM WITH JOEY SHE IS A BITCH A TRAMP AND ASSHOLE A FREAK A GEEK AND UGLY lol she is i hate hur

-.- bye,
mandapandabug chapter 3 . 8/2/2004
i don't think that you'll continue this story but o think that you should review you later_
Chaton chapter 3 . 3/22/2004
This is the best thing I've seen! Keep it UP!
Chaton chapter 2 . 3/22/2004
you've done well
Chaton chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
Great work
SaphireStars chapter 3 . 3/20/2004
Personally I don't like Anzu bashings. If you don't like her character, then put up a warning for OOCness and write her a better personality. Shizuka and Marik should be involved. Byes!
gyrrlgenius chapter 3 . 2/29/2004
Great fic! Jou torture-I love it when my favorite characters are harrassed! Update soon-personally, I think you should DEFINATELY bash Anzu (her and her awful friendship speaches).
angelofdarkness chapter 3 . 2/21/2004
ooh, very good story. *nods* yep. very good story indeed. write more soon, okay? please? as for your questions, i don't really care if shizuka or marik are involved. shizuka is just kinda there i think. i know she's his sister and all, but she's also out of the picture in my opinion. marik, well, i don't see a way to fit him in here. i like him and all, but he doesn't seem to fit. as for anzu bashing...*grins evilly* i hope that evil bi-*beep* got to he-*beep*. yeah. so, write more, okay? til next time, bye bye
Puppy Love chapter 3 . 1/12/2004
Kill Anzu! Mwahaha! No Shizuka, no Merik, lots of Kaiba/Jou. Maybe have Kaiba report Jou's dad, get him sent to jail, but he breaks out? *shrugs* well, just my ideas. email me if you like them, or want help of any kind!