Reviews for Kissing a Fool
Veridissima chapter 7 . 5/3/2012
One of my favorites stories

Love it

Great idea
rachgreengeller chapter 2 . 2/18/2005
this is so funny a parody of the washed up sitcom child star..ala brady or partridge...loved how you made chandler the child star great!
Bee chapter 7 . 9/26/2004
Yay! Wonderful story!
Jen chapter 7 . 11/27/2003
WOW! a happy ending! Miracles do happen! bless you!
Mimi Chica chapter 7 . 11/23/2003
it wasn't crappy! It was SUCH an interesting idea. And I'm glad it all worked out. Good job.
Lindsey2 chapter 7 . 11/2/2003
I didn't realise you had updated this! but I was just looking at your profile and I saw it had! this was a really good ending, and you made me like Chandler again! :)
anhonestmoose chapter 7 . 10/14/2003
great story, update other fics soon!
ImaginingMatthew chapter 7 . 10/13/2003
Oh I don't wanna break the rules here, so I'm gonna review:) I'm so glad they got back together! I really loved how you went back and forth between two different time periods... at first I thought it would be a little confusing, but in the end thats one of the things I enjoyed most about the story:)

Keep up the great writing babes, you truly rock:)
ImaginingMatthew chapter 6 . 10/13/2003
omg it just keep on getting better and better :)I still cant believe chandler slept with kathy, but in a way I dont blame him lol...the poor guy :) i love this one babes yaay
Jana chapter 7 . 10/12/2003
Why do you say it's crappy? I didnt think it was crappy, at all! It cleared stuff up, tied up all the loose ends, and was funny and romantic as well!

Well done!

:clapping wildly:

:giving a standing ovation:

:then, realizing I'm disabled, collapse on the floor, all the while still clapping wildly:

Oh, did I mention I liked this one? Story, I mean.

Kariena chapter 7 . 10/12/2003
This was an AWSOME story! It was really, really good...It almost made me cry. It just goes to show that not all great stories have to have comedy in them.
mncali chapter 7 . 10/11/2003
naw, it wasn't crappy all! it was awesome! keep writing!
Exintaris chapter 7 . 10/11/2003
I wish more of my readers obeyed that rule ... Yeah, this was fun, though the switching to and fro in time did get confusing (I can't remember whether we did see a "Chandler gets enraged when Monica tells him the truth" scene, or just inferred it from references - never mind). Woot, indeed.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/11/2003
I loved this! The only thing I didn't get was why Monica was mad at Chandler in the end...because he didn't tell her about his past? Because I figured she would have read about it or heard about it on the news. Anyway, great job.
JoOlZ chapter 7 . 10/11/2003
Its done! yay! Great! Hope you write LOTS more! ;) yay!