Reviews for Reaching True Feelings
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
Looks like a lot of fun. Denial is always something to enjoy whenever a redhead is within reach. :)
Atem4321 chapter 38 . 8/12/2013
I think Kaoru over reacted. I mean ...yes,she should be mad. NOOOooo doubt about that, but...DANG that was cruel. Evan Kagome from Inu-Yasha ist that mean. Jeez.
Yasmin Kamiya chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Well, just wanna say that I started reading your story and I'm looking forward to the other chapters! ;)

It has been a while (quite a few years) since I read fanfiction, and now I came across your story. After I read your final note I felt like I had to write some words! I'm glad you find the time to rewrite your story, since you were attached to it :)

I'm really concerned over Kaoru, she seems so detached here in the story, I really hope things will change!
Brukaoru chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Hello Son Christine!

I just wanted to say it's great that you are rewriting this story! I can tell how much you've improved your writing. It's great to have dedicated authors of RK fanfics like you still around!

Perhaps with all the new RK stuff coming soon (new manga, live action-movie and OVA), maybe more authors will return to continue or update their stories. Probably wishful thinking, but one can hope. But it's really great that you're back! Take care! :D
Sele de la Luna chapter 53 . 8/6/2010
I loved it!
Kara Hitame chapter 16 . 6/24/2010
You might want to go back through this chapter...you have a lot of missing words and more incomplete ones...it's kind of hard to make sense of what they're saying...some of it's easy, others not so much
Kara Hitame chapter 4 . 6/24/2010
Um you said the two's detention was tomorrow...but then they had to be there today after school to clean...?
Kara Hitame chapter 3 . 6/24/2010
Common mistake...except and accept...the one you wanted was accept. the one you used (except) means to EXclude
winter051094 chapter 7 . 3/17/2010
aw! I love, l-o-v-e, LOVE this story! idk how many times I've read it. but yea my school is about to start romeo and julet too... like nxt week. but anyway, grreat job w this awesome story. I loved it from start to finish. :)
Nadya Lubov chapter 3 . 12/7/2009
Cute story so far :) OK on to reading more ;)
winter051094 chapter 16 . 11/9/2009
aw! ok i got just a tad bit confused. did they do ... erm ... it? or wat were they doing. sry ill reread it but I couldn't really understand towards the ending. but other than that, AMAZING job on this story!
SRAS9 chapter 53 . 8/13/2009
Great story! Good work!
Katato2013 chapter 53 . 1/13/2009
Such a wonderful ending! Thanks! Ha ha, I was wondering where Megumi and Misao and them were...
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
Lol. Nice job. I'm not totally one for OCs but Ill keep my mind open. Love the writing, its funny how much her mom reminds me of mine in the morning!

Ari chan
Chris's girl 14 chapter 53 . 5/28/2008
Wow, that was a LONG story, but it was great! It took me two days to read it, and that was seriously nonstop reading for hours on end! Your story was just that great! I'm sad that it's over though. Is there a sequel?
1,204 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »