Reviews for Kilimanjaro
Lina-sama1 chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
Don't know if you still read reviews...

But this story is beautiful.

I loved Jason when he was still dead, I think ) Like when he was talking to Dick in No Man's Land.

And I loved Jean Paul right to the end.

Your point of view on their lives, deaths and afterlife journey is something.

Thank you very much.
theMan chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
Azrael was NOT french! Despite the french sounding name, he was born (for lack of a better word) in Africa . He NEVER spoke with a french accent (though he could speak french. Go figure.)
Mistah Js girl chapter 1 . 7/1/2001
Oh my God, that was amazing. That was so deep, I think that out of any fan fic I've ever read, this: "But when he sees the Joker he does not see only the madness, the blood and the killing. He sees Harley Quinn, in a filthy alley, kneeling in a spreading pool of her lovers blood and screaming. As he screamed." may very well have been the most profound line I've read...Oh well I could pick many other lines in this story that were just as amazing. I would recamend this to any Batman fan. This was truly insipred writting.
Gaelatea chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
Bravo. I have always liked Azrael, and this story made me like him even more. The way that you paced the dialogue represented what an actual conversation would have been like between them, and it, well, actually made me feel the emotions that they felt.