Reviews for Attitude Adjustments
Wolfbane-Chan chapter 15 . 11/26/2010
Good god, this story is brilliant! Hm, it seems you have disappeared from this story. Are you abandoning it, or shall you continue?

Good god! You haven't gotten a review for this story in ages O.O

Hm, well, I feel sorry for the people who aren't reading this! I'm glad I found it :)

I actually JUST got into Yu-Gi-Oh! (though I despise anything but the original anime show ;D ) and I love SerenityXSeto/Silentshipping! I'll be adding this to my favorites/Story Alert, and I would love to see an update for this, since you're a lovely writer!

Well, I'll stop bothering you with this long review. I hope you update this, because its pure fan-fiction-gold :)
Anonymous chapter 15 . 7/6/2007
It's good to know that you're back!
Thunderstorm101 chapter 14 . 8/22/2005
I love silentshipping! And you're really good at it, too! This fic is just awesome, especially the way Joey's all against them goin out and everything. Keep up the good work, this is great!
kiss my new account chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
kk keep it up
Mrs.Samantha Kaiba chapter 14 . 3/20/2005
that was great please try and write more its so cool you put a spirit in kaiba great idea
Forgotten Granite chapter 14 . 4/11/2004
Shekiah! I'm forgotten Granite, not the forgotten one!;) come on! Pirites of the Carribean! this is really getting on my nerves. I 6377in6 v3ry 9i553d 0ff!
v son sayian chapter 14 . 3/15/2004
wil any one else learn of seth, will seth come out, what else will happen with serenity and seto, what will happen during the pizza party?
MooShoo-The-Wise chapter 14 . 3/10/2004
*sniff* your story has touched me... *sniff* i never thought about poor Seto all alone in the world as a child... i will NOT call him a phsycotic weirdo anymore... mostly... keep writing! :) happy days :)
Nightswift chapter 14 . 2/29/2004
:D i love this ficcie, it's serenity and seto! _ however, in the last serenity and seto fic i read they were kinda ooc, this is much better :) update soon
tari-chan chapter 14 . 2/8/2004
lol. Poor Joey he had the worst day of his life. It's cute how Serenity/Seto are going along. I really like Seth. He's funny. Plz continue. Anyways cool chapters. I liked them all.
Djay chapter 14 . 2/5/2004
This is SO cool! I WANT MORE! you are so good at writing! PLEASE WRITE MORE! oh, and don't kill Serenity off please? then again, you write wonderful deaths... (if there is such a thing) Um... Just type, okay?
Death T-2 chapter 14 . 2/1/2004
FINALLY! I'm somehow able to review your story again! Good work, WOOT!
But what's happened to Seth, where'd he dissappear to?
kehkanSKlover chapter 14 . 1/27/2004
update
The Leaky Pen chapter 14 . 1/22/2004
Aww! Nice! Continue! Fwee! I wanna read the manga or the subbed version of the cartoon and see if they made Seto as much of an a*s in the real version as in the dub.
Lightning Sage chapter 14 . 1/21/2004
Aw, that was so cute! What a wonderful way for Joey and Seto to get to know each other, maybe. That is, if Joey's willing to comply, lol! Great chapter! Keep up the awesome work! I can't wait to read the next chappie and see how this "pizza party" goes!