Reviews for A Different Kind of Year
Invisible Observer chapter 8 . 3/30/2011
This is a good story. I hate that you never finished. This is one of the best Harry Potter/Worst Witch stories I have read. I wish you had revealed more of the backstory between Severus and Ms. Hardbroom.
Yemi Hikari chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Ow! My eyes. The paragraphing needs work. That aside, it looks rather decent and if it had the chapters fixed up, I might concider reading father to see how it goes. Seriously looking for a good WW/HP fic.
The Half Cast Mourne Posh Girl chapter 14 . 8/12/2009
this story was perfect an d i think you should just keep it as a crossover in both ww and hp
Murderbynuns chapter 4 . 7/9/2009
great fic so far realy intresting and I'm realy going to enjoy the rest of it.
erm chapter 9 . 6/29/2009
1. Miss Hardbroom would never make a good mother. (not that i don't like your idea it's great)

2. You're right he is a flirt and very forward

3. I luv Severus Snape - there, i sed it
Aleksandra Hardbroom chapter 14 . 12/15/2008
love it seems alittle fast in some areas but it works so well for your type of writing. Please write more. Its a great story in the making. All my best and keep typing. Alicky
Johnny Greaser Girl16 chapter 4 . 9/16/2005
This is a very good story so far! Excellent! Keep up the good work! :)
Johnny Greaser Girl16 chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
Ehmagawd! How good is that! That was awesome! Keep writing! (Is Ethel in this story by the way? Selina needs a snob to compete with.) :)
An Anti-Sheep Cheese Muffin chapter 14 . 6/9/2005
Aww family dinners are always touching hehehe nice touch having Snape and Hardbroom not know about each other's prescence
An Anti-Sheep Cheese Muffin chapter 13 . 6/9/2005
Aww that is so cute sorry for the long wait..ugh curse these long nails takes me forever to type...
LadyJol chapter 14 . 6/1/2005
I AM SO GLAD! You got Constance and Severus together again. Great Job! :D I really do enjoy reading this story and I am very glad to hear that you are going to make this story as long as possible. So good luck and write more soon please. Love this chapter!

Lady Jolly
Ravenfairie chapter 13 . 3/14/2005
that was really good write more soon sorry my reviews are always the same old same old but i just kant think of a really good review to right ( oh well one day i will ] write more soon

~Ravenfairie
LadyJol chapter 13 . 3/10/2005
hey I really like this! Is this the end now? aww. Really nice i like like it a lot. hehehe Good job. Keep up the good writing.

Lady Jolly
Ravenfairie chapter 12 . 3/7/2005
That was really good plezz write more soon

~Ravenfairie
Jackie.heehee chapter 12 . 3/6/2005
ok...i am done. and this is good. although i am wonderign what the surprise will be in the letter. ahaha quinty...makes me laugh everytime...
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »