Reviews for Epiphany
PyroHiroshi chapter 1 . 10/15/2004
Hiya! Nice stuff... I've always been a fan of 8 but now I'm trying to get my hands on X and X-2 'cause we just got a playstation 2 last week... Oh and one of my friends is on as well... tella Some pretty interesting stuff about Sakura there... And I've only got one fic up now... PyroHiroshi... a Ranma 1/2 fic... Check it out when you're bored... :)
The Angel of the Lion chapter 1 . 10/8/2004
That was a really sweet poem, I loved it.
Optical Goddess chapter 1 . 2/29/2004
I liked it! But in your summary you shouldn't say right out there in the open about the 'kiss on the balcony'. That's a huge spoiler for anyone who might be looking at fics but hasn't finished the game yet. Yeh, it's 5 years old, but there still might be people who haven't finished it!
NoelleFord1 chapter 1 . 10/26/2003
This is really cute, Hey thanks for adding my storie to you're fav. list. I don't think I will update that soon though, 'cus I have school, and my other fic I really wanna finish. I'll try to update soon though. You should try reading Forever and Always if you're a Squall/Rinoa fan. This story (poem, whatever you call it:p) is really good though. -The Real Rikku-
Kieu chapter 1 . 9/27/2003
That was very sweet and poetic!
XxPhoenix BladexX chapter 1 . 9/15/2003
Wow that was one great poem! It was really sweet and it allowed me to truly understand Squall's inner thoughts and emotions...definitely one of the best ff8 poems! ;) You rock gal!

* Phoenix *
rinimt chapter 1 . 9/9/2003
Ash, it was iffy. Pretty good, yet it could use some improvement. And also, can you not take a little critiscim (however it's spelled)? GreenFairy (and I know who it truly is) only meant to try and CRITICIZE you, helpfully of course, yet you put her down!
XxSquall's angelxX chapter 1 . 9/7/2003
Ashley! Hey! _ This was SO awesome! I luv it! And lol, you finally wrote somethin about ff8. I'm so proud of you! This poem thingy magingy is so cute n sweet! Keep writing! Lol, for...um...Alex! Yeah! For Alex. Heehee, well, chat to ya later. Byez! )

*Squall's angel*
GreenFairy chapter 1 . 9/6/2003
You know, that didn't fit Squall and Rin at all. It was good until the

"And then I was blind

My eyes diminished"

came. When I read this, I didn't know what catagory this was even in (I was just given the link) and I didn't think Squall at all.
grapefruit1639 chapter 1 . 9/5/2003
*blink* Wow... AWESOME poem you got here ashiee! hehe Yup that was simply marvelous. I loved it. Lot of people tried to describe Squall's feelings, some are either too romantic so its O.O.C. and some are just.. not matching with the storyline lol this one was perfect! ) Keep it up DJ! XD
Wolfy chapter 1 . 8/31/2003
Hey DJ! Hehe, I really like that! Anyway, this is such an awesome poem. I wish mine could be half as good. O.o I hope you write more of them, so make sure to do that okay? Talk to ya soon!
xSummonerYunax chapter 1 . 8/30/2003
Oh my god! That was so so so good and beautiful! Such a sweet but yet strong and touching! This has to be one of the best FF8 poems I have ever read!
Heather Cat chapter 1 . 8/30/2003
Aw, cuteness. This was so perfectly sweet and fluffy. I don't know if Squall felt like that when he first met Rinoa, but it certainly got there. This was so well written, and the imagery was beautiful. Simply wonderful.
blck-bttrfly chapter 1 . 8/30/2003
Nice, poetic _ Good job on this!
Kimmie3 chapter 1 . 8/30/2003
aw, that was really sweet! How brilliant was that? that was a great poem with lots of emotion, by far the best FF8 poem I have read so far! Great job!

Kimmie