Reviews for WRITING WITH MAKO AND AMI!
Neanda chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Heh, I knew it! Makoto doesn't like her dub name any more than I do. Anyway, I quite liked this. I didn't know about this 'beat system', so I guess I'll research that.

Thanks for the read!

Ja ne!
Gear001 chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
This is a good idea. Set a structure for forming Fics. Trust me, I've hit these hard roads before. Although, I think you could summarize this chapter by saying "pass 8th grade English". I may do something similar to this...
Vanessa Riverton chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
HAHAHA oh. my. god. Best fic I've read in ages. Hope this goes on! And mako can be as much as an exhibitionist as she pleases around me :P

-VR
Neuroleptic chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
. . . Sadly I have made . . . I dont know, ALL of these mistakes in my current little project? Thank god I found a beta reader.
Naeryn chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
I don't know you, but I absolutely love you for this. I almost want to build a shrine to you.

Are you going to do more lessons? Honestly, I think even the best writer could benefit from something like this. Everyone has places where they go wrong, after all!

Anywho, this was absolutely delightful. Thank you ever so much!
Eternal MoonPeach Goddess chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
Wow. I like this. I mean, it really annoys me when people do the 'their, they're, and there' mix up. It's extremely annoying. Well, um... I was wondering... did you by any chance make Mako-chan and Ami-chan les...? ER... that is OOC but meh. It doesn't really matter. Okay. _ Well, see you around. I'm looking forward to more fics by you. This one was rather funny.
AnironUndomiel chapter 1 . 5/6/2004
Sorry, just had to point this out:
In Japan, and most Asian countries, you say a person's name with the surname first. It would be "Kino Makoto" and "Mizuno Ami". If the names were said in American fashion, then Ami's name would mean Friend Water's, and Makoto's name would mean Faith Tree's.
dan-chan chapter 1 . 9/6/2003
*sits down bklinks a minute looks at makoto and ami blinks again picks up a paper blushes sets it down then begins laughing finally*

rei: bout time you laughed what took you so long?

dan: ok whered you come from?

rei: the voice of reason...

dan: then you tell them the fic was funny*grabs another story then begins laughing again*

rei: like he said its a good story
NeoPrincessUsagi chapter 1 . 9/5/2003
Funny as hell. keep writing

Usa/Rio
Kazhe chapter 1 . 8/31/2003
You forgot paragraphs. More than anything else what makes reading a story difficult are a lack of paragraphs. Paragraphs are your friend.
sevendollargirlscout chapter 1 . 8/31/2003
this is funny as hell! it's informative AND funny! Keep up the good work! -SGDS
Yami no Nokutan chapter 1 . 8/30/2003
I couldn't stop laughing? i liked alot. Many people are gonna learn about spelling and stuff here! (unlike me hehehe)
Ashwolf chapter 1 . 8/30/2003
LOL! I thought that was really funny.. Mako & Ami conducting a fanfiction-writing class for the newbie writers. Thanks for the many laughs! _-
DarkLady225 chapter 1 . 8/30/2003
Mucho thanks for taking the time to help your fellow writers find the light. I'm normally good with spelling and grammar, but I never thought of getting a beta-reader.