Reviews for The Genastone
Original TMNT Cartoon Fan chapter 7 . 1/14/2012
Isn't this set in the Archieverse?
Monica LAvender chapter 4 . 5/30/2003
Everyone was in character. I love Saki/Krang fics.
Carrie S chapter 7 . 10/5/2002
Thanks for the great read, Cere! Finally-a story somewhat based on the cartoons that was extremely well written! I enjoyed every bit of it. Great work, and I hope to see more from you!
Carrie S chapter 6 . 5/25/2002
you can't leave it there, cere!

awesome story, i can't wait to see more! if i don't see more soon, i might have to live at my computer until you post again :-) great writing, hope to see more.
Roehler chapter 5 . 3/24/2002
Great story. And what a way to end that last chapter. Wow! Can't wait to see what happens to Raph next. Hope the next chapter comes out soon.
Stella chapter 4 . 11/11/2001
Good stuff! This is a lot of fun to read. Lots of action and adventure, but don't stop now! Must write more! MUST KNOW HOW THIS ENDS! (pant, pant) Well, I think you have my opinion. More story soon, please :)
Tannarri chapter 2 . 5/19/2001
All right! Very good! I have been searching through the entire site trying to find and fics on the turtles comics and have been able to only find the tv show section ones. Ninjara was all ways as favorite and I still mourn the fact they cancled the comic (or is it I just can't find it any more?). Bravo! Please add more chapters soon. Thank you.
missteff chapter 2 . 3/22/2001
Great story. I love it! Keep up the good work :)