Reviews for Better Off
anonymous JD fan chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
I know this was written almost 13 years ago but, I think your totally wrong about it being horrible, this is one of the best fanfics I've ever read and I think you should totally write a sequel.
cabooklover21 chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
What a great fic! So Josh and Donna!
The Confused One chapter 1 . 12/2/2003
LOL NO! This story was adorable! I loved it! Keep writing. It's SO Josh. He's my favorite, and I love these aftermath of the shotting stories. :)
BeyondHope89 chapter 1 . 12/16/2001
This fic didn't suck at all, infact I really enjoyed it. It's a nice piece of work. Thanx for sharing it. Merry Christmas!
Katalyn chapter 1 . 4/14/2001
I really liked this story. It's sweet, and sensitive, and a good read. Keep writing!
tina chapter 1 . 3/7/2001
i liked it! alot! write more! hahaha lol

sorry, not a big reviewer

but did i mention i liked it?
SkywaterBlue chapter 1 . 2/25/2001
Hey, that was actually very good. I loved it in fact. Very, very sweet. :)
Joy chapter 1 . 1/23/2001
It does NOT suck. I hate to be so picky, but it feels a little like maybe you forgot Josh is Jewish, what with the friend trying to get him to join the KKK & the watching the Christmas movie and all. Also, with Josh's impulsive nature, I think the language in his head might be a little less clean. But I think you understand his character which is really the only necessary element of this story.
Lady Macbeth4 chapter 1 . 1/18/2001
Write, write, write! The raw talent here is fantastic, and every time you write a fic you're going to get better. Write as much as you can, because you've got the gift. You recognise the importance of keeping Josh in character; his thoughts about Donna are as close to perfect as I've seen yet. Dialogue is good - not excellent, but good - and Josh's opinions of the other characters are credible and realistic.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2000
Don't be so hard on yourself! This was good. I liked the rambling quality to it. I loved the Josh/Donna interaction at the end. I thought the reference to CJ and Toby was interesting. I think they'd make a better couple then CJ and Danny would've. Anyway, nice work. :-)
Emily chapter 1 . 12/31/2000
I think that was a really sweet story. It didn't suck at all. Keep up the good work.
Amy chapter 1 . 12/28/2000
I really enjoyed your story and, of course, Josh is my favorite character. Write more!
Kathryn Anne chapter 1 . 12/25/2000
I really liked it.
Kirsta chapter 1 . 12/24/2000
As your first WW fan fic, you did well. I really liked your viewpoints on Toby. He makes me laugh every time he speaks in an episode. However, that moment when he found Josh, his face said everything. I have seen the episode countless times and I think you captured it well. Love the idea of Josh/Donna. Hopefully Sorkin will take the characters in that direction. Great work. Happy Holidays!
Baked Goldfish chapter 1 . 12/24/2000
That was *not* in any way bad! And, yes, you *should* write more! And it ain't quite Christmas yet. . . but here's a Christmas gift anyway. Or something. Festivus gift, even. Anyway, it was a good story.