Reviews for Memories can be a Burden
OddAuthor chapter 10 . 10/14/2009
I meant to review this when I first read it. I liked it; it managed to be kind of dark, but at the same time captured the spirit of the Fairly OddParents. All of the characters were in character. I especially felt for Timmy when Anti-Cosmo forced him to witness the destruction of the Earth. You did a good job of conveying Timmy's big heart and his compassion for other people!
This story is amazing chapter 10 . 4/13/2008
Oh. My. God. this story is amazing. the last fight was an excellent blend of action and mental struggle. also, anti cosmos victory was unexpected. from the summary, i avoided this because i thought the idea stunk and woas another poorly thought out fic. i was wrong. this ranks as the #1 FOP story. i hope for a sequel.
This story is amazing chapter 10 . 4/13/2008
Amras Felagund chapter 10 . 9/22/2005
Wow...

Very impressive, Dralora. Since I can see you are a Timmy/Trixie fan, I'd like to point you in the direction of this site:

groups.
Amras Felagund chapter 5 . 9/22/2005
Sniff...sniff...even though I knew that Anti-Wanda ressurected Timmy, I still had to blink back tears when Wanda told Cosmo the "fate" of their godson.

Very good so far!
dArkliTe-sPirit chapter 10 . 8/2/2005
He returned to his home to be with his kind. I think he saw what he did wrong." Wanda gave a small, sly smile. "Besides, life without a wife is only a blissful wonderland for so long. He must've missed the way his life used to be, and long to have his old existence back."

“Or he could just be even crazier than we thought.” Cosmo pointed out. “But what Wanda said sounds better.”

Fave story added! This one!
dArkliTe-sPirit chapter 7 . 8/2/2005
Anyway, I’ve decided… to give you one final chance.” Anti-Cosmo announced. “If you win, I’ll return the Earth to its normal state, revive everyone, and even promote the eating of pudding.”

Cosmo squirmed with excitement. “YAY!”

“But if you lose… Well, I just destroy you, and… basically, that’s it.”

This time, Cosmo recoiled. “NOT YAY!”

“What do you have to say to that?” His anti self inquired, sounding all-too sure of himself.

“Um, I have a question…” Cosmo squeaked. “Are we playing Hearts or Go Fish?”

So Cosmo! You're excellent at keeping characters in character!
dArkliTe-sPirit chapter 4 . 8/2/2005
...Cosmo's smart?...IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD!
Lost Inside chapter 10 . 9/19/2004
I really liked it. For the fist Fairly Odd Parents story I've read it was great! Plus out of ALL the stories I've read I have to say this is the best. I loved it. I can't stop saying that I LOVED IT! I am being serious here. I loved it! I hope you make a sequal!
Lost Inside chapter 5 . 9/19/2004
Poor Timmy. I LOVE ANTI-FARIES SOMEIMES! GO timmy it's your birthday! Ok this is the first Fairly Odd Parents story I've read but I liked it!
WormmonABC chapter 10 . 4/17/2004
YAY! Good story! I salute you! *salutes*
Gomamon chapter 10 . 4/11/2004
Two thumbs up! This story is in sync and tune with the actual series. The dialogue and the characters are pretty dead on. I enjoyed reading all ten chapters of this.
LillianReenith chapter 3 . 4/6/2004
“Trixie’s fine. But there’s something else you should-“
“YOU’RE GAY?
lalalal chapter 10 . 3/28/2004
nice one!
AnT chapter 10 . 3/27/2004
In case you didn't hear, there's gonna be a Fairly OddParents/Jimmy Neutron crossover special.
I told you this, didn't I?
Anywise, its gonna have Jimmy and Timmy accdently wished to be switched in their worlds. Man I can't wait to see Jimmy versus AJ in the battle of the brains, Timmy vs. Sheen in the battle of the superheroes: Crimson Chin/Crash Nebula vs. Ultra Lord, and stuff.
It's gonna be SWEET!