Reviews for Hands
KM11 chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
i like this its awsome
Queen of Kaos chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
At the risk of sounding like Paris Hilton, that's hot. You are an artist with your words - beautiful.
Melinda chapter 1 . 5/5/2004
That was awesome, very delicate and very much ryan and marissa...i loved it. write more like this one.
kara chapter 1 . 4/15/2004
interesting
MarissaRyan 4ever chapter 1 . 3/5/2004
I love the way you made this beautiful, most of the time fics like this are nasty and perverted but you made it really beautiful! i love that!
Ms.PrettyInPink chapter 1 . 2/27/2004
Wow...I happened to click on this because it said "Ryan/Marissa" since I am a big R?M fan. This was very good, more than that even...its way past good...
The detail was amazing...I loved it!
ktaknyen chapter 1 . 1/5/2004
oh my god! so cute... i have noticed that the R&M couple isn't very wanted... in here... but. i love that couple.. :) you write very beautiful.. i hope that can red more of your stile.. its awesome
hauntedshryne chapter 1 . 11/30/2003
This was so cute! well written, yet again. And again, though I don't like R/M, it works well. Good Job!
Michelsita chapter 1 . 11/23/2003
Wow!

I love it... it's descriptive of everything the feelings, the touches, the moments, the way they say nothing and they still can understand each other. It's beautiful and maybe more real that anything they have known til that moment. It's a perfect moment freezed in words. I absolutely love it. keep writing like that, because you have the abbility to show sensations beyond words.

And at the end, she said she loves his hands, at the end she love the posibility of being always touched by his hands.

It was a placer reading this story.

Thanks

Michelle
Krazy Kat chapter 1 . 9/18/2003
Wonderful fic! I love your writing. Please continue :)

-KK
Enigmatik Faerie chapter 1 . 9/1/2003
Wow. thats all i have to say. its great i love your writing style. I would love to read more of your stories. keep up the amazing work.

-Asha
AshGurl2897 chapter 1 . 9/1/2003
A little more graphic that I usually read, but it was really well written and very enjoyable. Wow...nice job! :)
Anna M chapter 1 . 8/31/2003
Amazing! Wow. This short is so moving, so powerful. The imagery, the sensory details are just perfect. The form is excellent because it mimics thought patterns and spurious feelings.

I think you captured the essence of their relationship and the heat of the moment. I think the line, "An echo of thunder and a wave of regret when he sees in her eyes she has been saving this for someone else" will haunt me because it's so perfect for their situation. You picked just the right details to illustrate their characters: the lip balm, the leather of his necklace, rough hands, and silky locks.

I love the analogy that he's a "dog with no tag." How apt. I never thought of Ryan that way but it really fits.

I think you have a real talent as a writer, not just because your grammar and spelling are excellent, but because you seem to have an innate feeling for character, detail and sensuous imagery.

Wonderful! Please, keep writing. I'd love to read a novella on your perspective of all the love triangles and dichotomies in the show. I bet you'd make it one hell of a read.

Have a great day.
Candy.07 chapter 1 . 8/31/2003
woo hoo hot and heavy lol. great job!
troublegirl chapter 1 . 8/31/2003