Reviews for Crucifix of the Heart
MoonlessRoad chapter 2 . 12/17/2012
i thought you said chapter 4 will not take too long! lol well it has been really long time but i still hope that this will be continued.
D E M Z Y chapter 3 . 10/30/2008
I really need to stop reading, and liking things that haven't been updated for more than two years. Sigh.
redSky27 chapter 3 . 10/7/2007
can't wait for more! update soon! please? -puppy eyes-
mandarin'peel chapter 3 . 9/30/2007
ahh and it just got to when they finally met !

i hope theres going to be more chapters XD
yumeniai chapter 3 . 7/7/2007
intresting, update
o chapter 3 . 9/11/2006
plz update soon...

XD ur story is nice n hilarious so plz update soon!
Loli Shota chapter 3 . 9/4/2006
Moou! When are you going to update? Would you? Pleeaasse? This story is just too interesting to be left unfinished! Please update soon!
Dark Tiger chapter 3 . 8/12/2006
Please go on!
Azith chapter 3 . 7/23/2006
Oh Yeah It won't take me long right it's been about 2 years now... -_- so are ya gonna up date soon? I like and I'm happy that you changed it a bit into something better but I still am waiting for another chapter like what happens to Syaoran? does Eirol take him in? What happens . Please Up date soon or else! Or else! I will sick Mokona on you!

Till next time -

-Salioka
MoonlessRoad chapter 3 . 2/20/2006
Love your story. I don't really read that much in the CCS section but your's caught my attention. I haven't seen any updates but hope to read the next chapters!
Isabella Rossellini chapter 3 . 8/4/2005
I like it and hope that u will update soon.
tsuki-san16 chapter 3 . 7/22/2005
Ack, it's been so long since you've updated! I hope you are planning on continuing this fic, it's so hard to find good Syaoran/Eriol fics out there. Hope you continue and great job so far! Yay for angst!
13CC chapter 3 . 7/10/2005
YAY! Eriol found Syoran! Update soon I have to see what happens next!
silver fox 5224 chapter 3 . 6/30/2005
omigod! wat happened? my goodness! the story was unbelievably good! maybe you'll update soon? please do k? great fic and i just loved the way you described the emotions and expressions...
Chrono Breaker chapter 3 . 6/7/2005
(sobs) you said "some time" i thought it meant a"alittle while" but i didn't know it meant 6 months!...sorry, it's just that it's one of my favorite fics, so please? update soon?(sobs) PLEASE!i'm BEGGING YOU HERE!