Reviews for Running in the Rain
Writtenaspr chapter 6 . 1/12
Beautifully written.
The scene where they sit on each side of the door, my throat closed, sadly.
So afraid it would end in 'pleading with Lily' again.
Your Hermione is more brave and more warmhearted.
I am so quietly, gratefully Thankfull that you went to the end of the race, and finished these chapters in your style, because, sigh, when a reader falls in love with a gripping, true, passionate, or fun , or just talented, story, it is absolutely, Feckin' horrible to be kept out in the cold wind and snow, dangling from a branch , headfirst, like Odin, spying after Runes, shivering in the unfinished realm of a splendid story. Thank you. Our lovers are warm and happy, as am I.
Reading more of your tales tomorrow.
Happy New Year, and Best regards.
Greetings from a Metal Ox,
the equivalent of Capricorn, in Asia.
jesshelen chapter 6 . 8/1/2011
So much emotion, I loved it!
shoestring potato chapter 6 . 12/5/2010
Another story to my favorite's list! Absolutely brilliant, this is. Thank you.
shoestring potato chapter 4 . 12/5/2010
*whacks a bludger to Ron's head*
astrangerhuman chapter 6 . 10/30/2010
A really sweet story (:
EvelynWatsonx chapter 6 . 3/2/2010
Oh that was amazing! Yes it was slightly OOC but who cares right? I thought the length was perfect but would hope for more interaction in Hogwarts like show exactly how lonely they were teaching there. I love it though and thought your plot of HG loving HP amusing. It would have been nice to drag out longer and see the slow changes in Severus. Perhaps his usual distant and aloofness to almost kissing scene was a bit OOC, it would be nice to explain and develop his changes thoroughly. Anyway, love your story and if you know any great prof snape/prof granger fics, please tell me!

Best wishes,

Vicky
EvelynWatsonx chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Wow, that has to be one of the most well written chapter I have ever read. The sentence structure and use of words flow easily. You are a talented writer and I love Professor Snape/Professor Granger fanfics so much lol don't really like teacher student relationship. In fact, I was keyword searching Hermione hogwarts professor in this site lol. Well done and now I am going to keep reading. ...
NoahIrene chapter 6 . 11/4/2009
AW! LOVE IT! will you put Ginny's and Hermione's conversation in there for a sequel?
French-Lo chapter 6 . 5/12/2009
Really sweet story!
dapperyklutz chapter 6 . 12/15/2008
oh, wow... that was so beautiful!:) loved it!_ great job!:D didn't know what happened to Ginny, though, lol... amazing, stilL!:D
dapperyklutz chapter 4 . 12/15/2008
DAMMIT! I HATE RON FOR INTERRUPTING:
dapperyklutz chapter 2 . 12/14/2008
:(( you made me cry a bit here:((
dapperyklutz chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
wow... that was beautiful!:) great start!:D yknow, I LOVE THE RAIN...:)
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 6 . 4/8/2008
wish we knew what happened with ginny
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 5 . 4/8/2008
the 'do it again' part was so sweet and she had to go and ruin it