Reviews for Full Circle
Littlecosma001 chapter 17 . 1/2/2013
Oh my gosh! Please coninue! Please!
oblivion keyblade chapter 9 . 4/13/2007
Wow, This is such a great story. This is one of the best I've seen in a while.
KillmeKissme15 chapter 17 . 11/22/2006
It's such a good story, especially this chapter and the part it dropped at *faints*. I can't believe you stopped it there. I hope you continue soon.
hermonine chapter 17 . 7/23/2006
Great story. I really enjoy reading it. It had to end with a cliff hanger at a really good part too huh lol. I look forward to your future chapters. Keep up the good work and update soon!
firewarrior98 chapter 17 . 7/21/2006
Oh my gosh, it's so suspenseful! I need to know what happens next! Update soon!
LadyAkifa chapter 17 . 6/20/2006
WOW sucha fab story so many twisting plots 2 yay please do 18th chapter i wanna no if the baby survives, please let aura live please! Love u reallY! And go Isis...u kick ass! Keep on truckin novelist
Sweet Senorita chapter 17 . 5/31/2006
Thanks for continuing this story. I liked this chapter. Please update again. _
Yoru Okami chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
Yikes. Thanks SirisAnkh for pointing that out to me! Sorry guys, apparentely I was delirious at one in the morning when I was finishing this chapter and I did replace the Dakar's with Nadai. Sorry for the confusion but it's all fixed now. Thanks for your continued support.

Yoru
SirisAnkh chapter 17 . 2/12/2006
Well, I finally got around to read this! LoL You know, when you wrote the part when Seraphic was being given the sleeping potion from Dakar, you kept using Nadai's name instead until you switched back to Dakar's at the end. It confused the hell outta me! LoL I look foward to your next update! I really love your story and it would be a shame to not see the ending. I'm glad you're going to finish this. Great job on your writing! It's very good.

Siris
YugikidKistyNocturnum chapter 17 . 2/6/2006
*claps hands* wow this was a fantasic chapter worth the wait, however did you have to leave it hanging like that? doesn't matter anyways please please please update this story soon it's really well done
eskimo'sRsxy chapter 17 . 2/3/2006
OMG U UPDATED!

YAY!

I"M SO HAPY!

omg, i want to punch dakar in the face so badly, and i do hope that yami gets to stillbe pharoah...eventually...

PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
HellFreezer chapter 16 . 12/18/2005
please update
Kii-chan chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
:T 10 months and no update.

We're all very dissapointed in you. :O

Please update.
SweetPea chapter 15 . 11/27/2005
I see you still haven't updated in what seems like CENTURIES! Please continue or else your readers will be very very angry.

Consider this your "wake-up-call!"

This is a great story. Don't stop writing!
Sweetie chapter 16 . 10/20/2005
I absolutely love your story and your style of writing, however, you must update! I've been in suspense for way too long. You can't discontinue this story; it's too good to give up on. Please update soon!