Reviews for Upstairs
DriedStarDono chapter 3 . 9/17/2005
o.o

Okay, all thoughts of dating Casey kinda died right there...**SOBS** HE KILLED THE POOR LITTLE DEAF GIRL! **cries in corner**
DriedStarDono chapter 2 . 9/17/2005
**smirk** Oh yes, now you don't have to kill Treize for this whole thing to work! Just have him have a "special relationship" **nudge, nudge, wink, wink** with Cassius! Btw, I lurve that name!
DriedStarDono chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
**sniffle** PLEASE LET TREIZE BE OKAY AND FIND SOMEONE ELSE TO LOVE SO ZECHS AND WUFEI CAN LIVE TOGETHER IN HAPPY WOOFINESS!
redrose2310 chapter 3 . 8/6/2004
more more more more more more more please this is really good thpugh I hated seeing the little girl die
Guest chapter 3 . 6/6/2004
OMG you have to update... a.s.a.p.! if you don't i'll die... teehee

b.t.w. i forgive you for not updating since forever :P
Hotaru7 chapter 3 . 4/16/2004
im SO glad you updated! i enjoyed reading this story and i thought that you had forgotten about it. anyway, great chapter! i look forward to more! keep up the good work!
Karina chapter 3 . 4/14/2004
I'd given up on you updating this. Yah! I was wsrong. Treize is not going to have a happy time with that psycho. Did he kill her, or is she just wounded nd unconscious? More. Please.
redrose2310 chapter 2 . 12/7/2003
way cool want more !
Crzy Cherry chapter 2 . 11/9/2003
g' gawd! Write more! faster!... well actually do the best job you can on it y'know but just write faster! I love the way you are presenting the char's and everything.
goldmund chapter 2 . 10/18/2003
this is quite an interesting fic. i am thinking that al is a pedophile...i hope that he did not do something too terrible to wufei (well, the guy killed his mom and sister...so not many thing can be too terible...but...but...i hope that sweet wufei is okay).

sigh. i hope that wufei also gets through zechs as well. and please let treize return without any harm. (and let alfred die in most painful way...).
Lady Kickass chapter 2 . 10/16/2003
Still like it. continue plot advancement now!
Deity of Sorrow chapter 2 . 9/27/2003
this is good! can't wait till the next chappy!

* And Time for every Purpose under Heaven *
karina chapter 2 . 9/25/2003
I agree. Got to peek at Treize every now and then. He might feel abandoned if we don't. Like the fic. Zechs has no idea Wu Fei's got it bad for him, does he?
redrose2310 chapter 1 . 9/13/2003
cool more please this is cool and I want more
Lady Kickass chapter 1 . 9/8/2003