Reviews for Salinity
a2zmom chapter 1 . 9/1/2003
As always a great look at Connor. Loved the way he comes across as extremely smart and cunning, yet very innocent in the ways of the world.

I thought this was a great line:

"I'm not the son he wants. He wanted his baby back." Obviously Connor's feelings towards Angel are much more complicated than he wants to admit.

Finally, the start of the Wes/Justine hook-up? kidnapping? mutual destruction society? was subtly done.

And, of course, as always in the Jossverse, sex just doesn't go well. ha!
Tariq chapter 1 . 9/1/2003
Hi. COOL! GREAT STORY!
Imzadi chapter 1 . 9/1/2003
Dana, this was quite an interesting & unusual story. You've done a marvelous job of portraying Connor. It would be easy to hate him if he hadn't been so screwed up by Holtz. I loved the little touches like Gunn & Connor eating whipped cream right out of the can (I prefer frozen tubs of Cool-Whip myself!) and his thinking a toilet was a cistern of cool water! This has an extraordinary amount of detail and an original plot. Just another of your fantastic fics, my dear. I loved it.
Emmy Award chapter 1 . 8/31/2003
This is a great interlude. It gives an explanation of some stuff, like how Wesley met up with Justine, and some of the Fred and Gunn stuff that happened over the summer. Also, I love the way you write Connor, and that's always a plus.

- Emma