Reviews for An Ordinary Chao
Mason24Wonder chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
I can't stop lafing! I love Shadow for da LOLZ
Cherry the Skylyn chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Hey, if Shadow gets his own chao, and it's female, have him name it Shao.

Trust me. If you want. And it would REALLY hook readers if she eventually turns into a Shadow chao (look it up if you don't know).
Cmpteraddict chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
LOL. This is funny. You should continue
Blushing.Violet chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
I love this story. Shadow's completely oblivious to what the purpose of cute is and Rouge is probably going to loose some of her sanity trying to explain it to him. x) Excellent job, I really hope you continue this!
Speedy1236 chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
It's very likely, considering that it wasn't updated in years, that my review to this story is sorta unexpected. But I really enjoyed reading it and so I figured I'd tell you.

Shadow's utter lack of experience with daily life was wonderfully displayed. I loved when he turned the chao upside down, or argued that plants are alive too and Rouge likes being head-down. Awesome. Reminded me of my first reaction to chao: Nice, cute. So, what do I do with it now?

I was searching for something to read that makes you smile after a horrific boring day and your fic managed to get me over any bad mood at its half. So I guess it's 'thank you', might you have aimed for something like it or not.

And I'll just add that what your profile says about writing is amazing. I always write for the fun of it.

Keep yours.
metalon chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
Please post the second chapter! This is funny and good.

As to why so many people don't post more chapters to their stories, hmn...

"I just don't get it."
Taranea chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
wow, cute heres a surprise: I love chao too! XD

I thought the knux chao joke was great, I wish I had one.
StarXIII chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
StarXI and cream are in a chao garden in his house

StarXI: AH... away from it all right cream? (is starting to sleep in the grass)

Cream is tending the chao including her own

Cream: yep away from it all.

StarXI is sleeping when something grabs his half-cat tail

StarXI:(wakes up) OW!( tail flings a baby chao)

Baby chao: WA!(is crying)

StarXI: Oh i'm sorry, i did't mean to hurt you, do you want to be my friend no one is taking care of you. i'll call you xeno!

Xeno: Yay! wa!(still crying)

StarXI: I Know what to do. (Sings the song 'in your voice' from steambot cronicles)

Xeno is now asleep

Cream: (impressed) When did you hear that song?

StarXI: I Just heard it recently.

Cream: (Still impressed) Oh.

StarXI: lets go back in the house axel is trying to kill Dunataru again. (they leave)

StarXI Turns to his new chao friend

StarXI: (quietly) See you later Xeno.

This story is good at first i did not know what chao were but after i found out what they were i could not say no to a single chao yep not a single chao i wish my gamecube was back but i can play sonic advance 1 and 2 on my ds for the chao and thats ok by me BYE!
AuriiAfflicted-AtheismAddicted chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
Peh,Shadow was a complete moron in this story...he maybe cool but,he doesn't know a damn thing! LOL!
AnimeKittyCafe chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
LOL, you brought out the stupid side of Shadow. And it's HILARIOUS!

Too funny, loved it.
The Mouse of Anon chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
*laughs* I hate to say it, but I'm with Shadow on some of that. I'm also in agreement with Rouge as to how hopeless Shadow is. In my personal opinion, chao are evil. Then again, I don't do "cute". The only chao I can tolerate really, is my chao character, Malice, who hates the word "chao" and will go out of his way to strangle anyone who says it around him. n.n; Then again, Malice has a rather... umm... "extended vocabulary" shall we say? and hates being viewed as cute. ... Dear sweet mother of Taco I'm babbling...

Malice: Serves ya right for reading a chao fic.

*stuffs Malice in a box and throws him in a closet, then locks it* Nevermind him, and you'll excuse me while I go get my brain back in order.
Shamanic Shaymin chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
The Chao really grow on you, eh?

Loved Rouge and Shadow's conversation in this. XDD Poor, poor oblivious logical Shadow... XDD
Tylec Asroc chapter 1 . 10/5/2004
How sweet! And with a nice introductory set-up to get us in the mindset for just how much the world adores those little onion heads. You have some good evidence to prop up your thesis.

'Otiaed'. That's an interesting verb. Are you a Netraptor fan?

Like an over-the-top, Jim Carrey comedy, your characters bring out humor through exaggeration. Shadow is _very_ daft, and very sweet in his stupid innocence. You make some good points about his lack of practical knowledge.
Aurora der Valini chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
Oh, how cute! Poor Rouge. I can understand how she's feeling. At least she didn't slap Shadow.

This story reminds me . . . I haven't played with my Chao for a while :(.
Matthias Kyleson chapter 1 . 8/8/2004
You plan on makeing future chapters? Great!

I honestly can't wait for the next chapter! The litle buggers are cute, I can't resist cute (Especially with kittens) So please update soon.

Crazy Guy Out