Reviews for To Find and Keep the One You Love
Moonlit Death chapter 5 . 7/14/2008
I really love your story, but you need to add some more detail and make the chapters I was wondering if you've discontinued this story or tell me!
Alliecard chapter 5 . 7/31/2007
How could you do that to poor inuyasha?
Concerned Citizen chapter 5 . 7/9/2007
Um I thinkyou have a chance with the story line but I don't personally like it. My advice is write more in your chapters and use better word choice. In the first two chapters you used the same word as the opening sentence too many times.
Tiggerissexy chapter 5 . 6/9/2007
i love your stories. and the yaoi lemons are great... so dont worry. i like them
kogalover12 chapter 5 . 7/31/2006
that was awsome please write more asap
mich the panda chapter 5 . 7/10/2005
i love you girl

just one thing you need pandas lots of pandas
Love x Wasabi chapter 5 . 7/3/2004
aw...poor inu...*sniffle*

update plz. its good except for alot of spellin n grammar errors.
Hiei Dragon Girl chapter 5 . 5/5/2004
good chapter! Please update soon!
JEANNIE chapter 5 . 4/2/2004
LOVE THE STORY. PLEASE CONT. WHAT HAPPENS TO NARAKU? HOW BADLY WILL HE BE HURT WHEN SESS FINDS OUT IT WAS HIM? I HAVE THIS SAVED ON MY FAVORITES AND I CHECK UP ON IT EVERY NIGHT TO SEE IF ANOTHER CHAPTER HAS BEEN ADDED. PLEASE ADD ONE SOON. THANK YOU TIMES 100
Shinna chapter 5 . 3/15/2004
This was a really interesting fanfic. Can't wait for the next chapters. Keep up the good work. update soon
Daikirai-gei chapter 1 . 12/6/2003
Bakayarou! Sono no za mottomo niganigashii kire no kuso watashi toko hiken! Temae are no shittai tame ! Temae shuuki! Tsukimono temae tameni putto ki yaoi shazoui no mai hitsu!
Daikirai-gei
Ara un, ki benkou beigo!
annonymous chapter 5 . 11/16/2003
Keep writing! I want to see what happens to Naraku when Sesshy finds out he raped Inuyasha.
Silver Fang13 chapter 4 . 10/19/2003
please update!i want to find out what happens to naraku after sess finds out it was him!please?
fieldofopenspace chapter 5 . 10/1/2003
Your story has some potential :3

Maybe if you go off the course of a typical yaoi rape fiction and make something up with different ideas, it might be more original.
Silver Fang13 chapter 5 . 9/17/2003