Reviews for Fragile
fuu-chan chapter 5 . 3/20/2006
oh you cant leave this unfinished! its good!_
strength-91-possibility-none chapter 5 . 3/13/2006
poor naruto, sasuke is just ignoring him like a teenaged girl having a boyfriend one week and then the next week it's like they don't even know you. please update soon!
Prozacfairy chapter 5 . 1/11/2006
Poor Naruto! Quit being mean Sasuke before you lose him all together!
Spawn of Hell chapter 5 . 10/23/2005
i like it. continue.
Eien Historia chapter 5 . 12/30/2004
Please keep writting I love how it sounds so far!
citcat-chan chapter 5 . 9/9/2004
update )
Tunazap chapter 5 . 5/24/2004
Why! UPDATE! I love this fic! V_V
drace-hunter chapter 1 . 3/7/2004
AH CUTE! that was a very nice lil story! makes ya all fluffy pink bunny squishy happy inside! lol very ecelently(? my spelling is horrible... i sorry!) written. now...Bawhaha to read more! mawha! ...lol sorry it's late right now and i'm getting hyper!
Teki Star chapter 3 . 2/5/2004
*gasps* You might end it at chapter 3? NO! Onegai, write more. o Give them a happy ending. I really liked it so far.
sTaR SNipEr chapter 5 . 1/26/2004
Aw...you don't like this? I think its excellent, much better than anything I could ever wirte XD In fact, I'd actually like to ask you if I could archive this on my website: sasunaru DOT com
I'm currently looking for fanfiction and fanart and the like and I hoep you'll give me the hnor of putting your fic up on my lil SasuNaru shrine

Buh Bye~

ss
sTaR SNipEr
sandriz chapter 5 . 1/22/2004
WE~ I want MORE! Please! whrite some more... *wants som e more sasunaru* But actually its good.. u whrite quite good but i could find some grammaticular mistakes but but.. everyone makes those.. '
KEEP ON WHRITING!
Xiao Ryuu chapter 5 . 1/1/2004
Hehe that was really funny! i hope sasu gets the message. Make my Naruto happy you jerk!
heh chapter 5 . 12/31/2003
I kinda like this. I've read it twice. It's a good start and has much potential. Obviously it's not quite developed enough yet to give any very constructive criticism regarding the plot, and thus comes my recommendation to carry on, just keep doing what you've been doing and I believe it will turn out very good.
Watermelon Gal chapter 5 . 12/28/2003
ahem and the next few chpters would be wen? *puts on pouty face* how about now!
i so wanna read more please!
McGwee chapter 5 . 12/19/2003