Reviews for The Gift
Larisya chapter 28 . 3/31/2013
Yay! This story was lovely!
Larisya chapter 27 . 3/31/2013
Awwwwww. So cute. Though, Elvish sadness lasts long and digs deep...
Larisya chapter 26 . 3/31/2013
THAT'S the big secret they hid? Really?

...

...oh well...
Larisya chapter 19 . 3/30/2013
It's a CONSPIRACY! WHERE are my conspiracy theorists when I need them?! I. NEED. Them. Here. To. Theorize! I don't pay them for nothing, y'know.
Guest chapter 28 . 7/16/2012
Such a beautiful tale. I thank you dearly for sharing.
DemeRain chapter 28 . 7/16/2012
Such a beautiful tale. Thank you dearly for sharing.
LadyConfidential chapter 28 . 10/8/2010
This was a very sweet story. There are not a great magnitude of slash stories that I find pleasing but I really did enjoy this one. Haldir and Glorfindel were very likeable, Erestor was refreshingly unangsty and Lidir was both strong, and innocently sweet. I also found Lindir's part-time job as guardian as well-suited to him as his more well known musical profession. Your writing was also interesting in that it was rich in history and information, which complimented the storyline nicely :) LC
sleepallday chapter 27 . 11/12/2009
What an amazing story! I really enjoyed reading it, it has just the right amount of everything - angst, humour, romance,.. I just didnt really understand why Elrond was so strongly opposed to Glorfindels and Lindirs relationship. Why did G. have to promise? Did I miss something?

I loved all the little storylines, like the one with the injured warrior and his mate, amazing.. Are you planning a sequel? I would love to read Haldir/Erestor. And I have to say I loved Haldir in your fic.

Good job, keep writing:)
Saurowen chapter 3 . 11/6/2009
Oh my goodness, I just began to read this story, but I am compelled to review it RIGHT NOW.

How HILARIOUS! Poor Erestor, stiff as a board, frightened as all hell by drunken, randy Elrond. Tears were literally pouring out of my eyes as I tried to hold in the laughter (I am next to a sleeping baby, otherwise I would have roared at the top of my lungs). That was a great scenario.

I love the way you portray Haldir, so regal and witty, and I totally find Lindir's crush on Glorfindel to be very endearing. The way you write, seamlessly weaving varying elements such as family, storytelling, and admiration for a renowned hero, makes me want to read more. I am not one to read slash on a regular basis, but I am certainly glad that I came upon this. Excellent job so far!
triolet chapter 27 . 11/6/2009
This story so far has really surprised and impressed me. Your summary does not do it justice so it worried me as i started then i got swept away. You do need to check your punctuation more (apostrophes mainly) and perhaps add more description without the emotional tag. An interesting use of a minor character giving him importance and history. I particularly like this Haldir and Erestor and hope something you can continue with them. Very insightful take on the culture and dangers of pre Hobbit and LOTR. Thanks.
Beatrisu chapter 27 . 11/6/2009
O! I haven't seen anything from you in years, and I am so utterly happy you posted again!

I hope life is easier on you now, and that you're doing okay. *BIG HUGS*

The Pea.
xXduchessXx chapter 16 . 10/30/2009
1) no one cares about those rules

2)If you want to follow it, just take out the quoted material

3)The website link does not go to your website, you might want to check on that

It absolutly infuriates readers when they cannot get to the material and the author makes them chase around the web to find the missing material. Now I have to skip the chapter and guess as to what happens next. I like this story, but I fear that if I run across another deleated chapter, I shall abandon it completly.
Hiroe chapter 26 . 3/7/2006
*gasp* Are you ever going to update this story? I NEED to find out what happens! :D
Linfindel chapter 26 . 8/8/2004
This is a beautifuly done and well crafted fic, with an excelent plot. Not to mention the pairing almost had me drooling onto the screen! I can't wait until you update!
some dude chapter 26 . 7/13/2004
more more more! i want more. so good. yep. anyways, please write more soon. very good. the sad bits are good, write more of them. yep. i know this isn't very helpful but i can't help it. thanks for listening.