Reviews for How Fortunate
Azamiko chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
I adore how you write these two. Heck, you're better at writing-in general-than just about anyone I've seen in this fandom. (Actually, I looked through this fandom maybe once or twice and proceeded to ignore everyone but you.)
TheGreatAnimeFan chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
yay another awesome Junzumi fic to add to my collection. Great job.
TitanNegro chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
Incrivelmente Sugoi *.*
In Darkness Is Light chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
Aww! Those twins are so cute!

Congrats on another successful story!
Kitchen Guardian of DOOM chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
wow (in a daze)
Yami Vizzini chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
Cute. As I said, I'm more of a Takumi man, but I read this anyway. Got to keep an open mind, after all, and you just prove that Izumpei (?) is a very workable coupling. Nice bit about the lilacs; I can't remember whether or not it was mentioned in the show.
digimaniac-falkor3 chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
dm: just one small mistake id like to point out. takuya is several months younger than izumi. aside from that, i see no errors. this is a great story, as always! ciao!
Wing012 chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
kool. takuya feels the same way as izumi feels about fortune-telling. freaky...just wanted to tell u that i luved ur story. it is so great & kool! update soon! i am looking forward to the next chapter and seeing what's next!
Jill chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
Just guess work and coincidence huh? *giggles quitly* Great story! Now Izumi has to buy her friends icecream! Cute story! See you soon!
takuya chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
very cool i loved it tons
Alejandro Lee chapter 1 . 12/4/2003
Profoundly enjoyable story. ;_; Everything moved at perfect pace and all the suspense/hints/false-alarms had me devouring every sentence.
Magical, unexpected, and heartwarming fic. A true reflection of all things Junzumi. _
Sana Jisushi chapter 1 . 9/20/2003
Wow! Another one going onto my favourites list. Everyone's totally in character, and the story is so sweet!
steph chapter 1 . 9/20/2003
WAH

*stops crying because she doesn't want to drown*

Why didnt*sniffle* anyone make my fic *sniffle*.*Pulls out whip* Don't make me use this. If you make my fic I'll give you this cookie *holds up ultimate cookie*. You know you want it, I can see you drool with my psychic ability.*still has whip in hand* So hurry up.
Steph chapter 1 . 9/13/2003
Hello, I loved the really need more Izumi and Junpei fics. I have an idea for an I/J fic but I'm not much of an whoever reads this can claim it as their own. OK here goes, it's set in the future when they're adults. Izumi works at an office type place. You know the kind where each person gets a space with three walls to work in. Well one day she's late for work and when she get's there some women are talking about the new guy and how cute he is Junpei(he is buff and handsome now).NOTE:This is in America. They haven't seen each other since she moved back to Italy when she was like 12 or whatever. Then she moved to America for a whoever likes the idea take it please, and if you do start it right away. And don't forget to update hurry.
Cute Anime Kitty chapter 1 . 9/7/2003
I love this story!_ I can't what for the next chapie._