Reviews for Return of the Ring, and Gollum
Nicole97 chapter 4 . 4/5/2013
That made my day XD And the writing was awsome too. I was about to pass by without reading it, afraid that it would be cheesy and look like it was written by, like, a drunk 3 year old (I've read one of those before... never again) But this was AWSOME!
CreativeSprite chapter 4 . 7/29/2004
This is great, but what's with the egg?
Pinky A Halequin. Not that you care you seem to quite dislike our work chapter 1 . 6/30/2004
Continuous prose is not difficult for a writer, but for a reader. Script format leaves no question as to who is speaking, and it also is easier to transfer between characters quickly without ten hundred "said So-and-So"s.

As for Pippin being stupid, *NEWSFLASH* Ever hear of comic relief? Plus, isn't the point of fanfiction to have fun with it? Pippin and many other characters are much more fun to write about with reduced intelligence, even though I see you pinpoint Pippin in particular, he's not the only person a bit out of character in our stories. It's funny. We get many more positive reviews than we do negative ones and if you have a problem with that, you'd be best to just not waste your time reading.

Thank you, or rather, no thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

Pinky & Harlequin
NatzandtheRatz chapter 3 . 4/19/2004
Genius! Fantastic! Marvellous! Denethor! Why did i say that? Cos I'm mad!
Seriously! Keep going!
I want a rock!
Natz (and her lil pal Denethor)
CreativeSprite chapter 3 . 11/23/2003
This story is really funny. You are very creative.
She-Elf4 chapter 1 . 11/20/2003
That's...interesting, Preciouse. We're more into tragety, Preciouse, but it's imaginative. It's different. Keep up the work, Preciouse!
Leah chapter 2 . 10/4/2003
OMG, that was so funny!
aelfgifu chapter 1 . 9/14/2003
This fic had some really great turns of phrase and clever moments! I love the bit about rocks trying to commit suicide, Gollum getting a tan, and, of course, the omnipresent camera! No one, not even cameras, should listen to the lur of the Ring!

Good job!

-emma
iluvpip chapter 1 . 9/14/2003
LMAO! thats funy, smeagol shouldn't listen to that small, fat, gold, shiny, beautiful, precious... :D