Reviews for Ambivalence
KyouFan17 chapter 2 . 8/24/2004
This story is really different. It's not like any I've read before. I hope you continue it, b/c I really enjoyed it.
Zavtra chapter 2 . 6/19/2004
I really wish you would update this one soon... oh and "Corrupt" too. They're some of my favorate stories. I must have read them like last year but I still check if you updated... foolishly.

E.A.Z.P.
Cutiepie99 chapter 2 . 6/5/2004
I love it but are you going to ever continue it or did you pass it off to someone else, if you did please, please email me, but if you didn't I would really really love it if you'd continue/update! Your a great writer keep up the great work!
Airen2 chapter 2 . 5/25/2004
If you ever feel like writting more on this I would be glad to read it.
Beth chapter 2 . 1/25/2004
YUCK! Who in their right mind want kisses!
*chorus of siblings, "...Ew!"
I agree! *shudders in horror* Well anyway...I like the idea of Sesshomaru and me together better, [WHO DOESN'T?] but...IF I CAN'T HAVE HIM IT'S ONLY NATURAL THAT KAGOME GETS HIM!
Keep up the good stories,
Beth
Meow
Hikuya
Reiku Toukijin chapter 2 . 1/20/2004
You're only 14? Wow.. I thought you were much older.
This is a great story. I hope to read more soon)
Massao-na-Mizu chapter 2 . 12/26/2003
I first read this at sspark, when i was browsing again in the old and new fics when i came upon this. i read it and i like it alot. :)
actually, almost all of your sess/kag fics, i've read but it was on sspark so nor eviews on that. sorry.
Rei Woo chapter 2 . 11/24/2003
I wish you would update. This is a pretty good story.
burning-out-fast chapter 2 . 11/16/2003
hm intersting and confussing but i like it very much so

pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls update son
Erica chapter 2 . 11/11/2003
i love this fan fic please update soon.
asdfjpoetic chapter 2 . 10/30/2003
I absoloutly love this story you have the makings of something really really good please keep writing
asdfjpoetic chapter 1 . 10/30/2003
I luv monty python and the quest for the holy grail but my personal favorite saying of theirs is 'I fart in your general direction'
SimplyTurquoise chapter 2 . 10/20/2003
o... interesting...
RED DAY chapter 2 . 10/20/2003
I wish U would Update this is a good story!
Cutiepie99 chapter 2 . 10/19/2003
I really really like this story, never read one like this, update soon!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »