Reviews for Bathtime
Sarafelen chapter 1 . 10/14
OMG! I nearly laughed myself to tears AT the scene of Thranduil carrying Legolas upside down and on one ancle :D and I love the nicknames too a very good Story I thank you for this.
animepercystyle chapter 1 . 6/20
Oh Var, that was SO CUTE! I've read a LOT of cute Legolas fanfictions, but this is one of the cutest things ever!
BookWorm624 chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
Damn! Thranduil and his wife sure are giving FĂ«anor and Nerdanel a run for their money in the elfling department! Seriously, LACE tells us that the Eldar had few offspring which they held dear. But I like big families and this little one with so many sibs is certainly not lacking in love and affection. This was sweet!
Rosebud on Royal Icing chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
What a lovely piece this was! I loved it especially Legolas' sweet nature and how stubborn and adorable he could be. I adored how cool and awesome Thranduil is and the way he handled his little sprite! So cuuuuuuute and sweet, I literally gushed over the cuteness! Favourite-ing!
Salome Maranya chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
Aw, how sweet.
I do not like the antagonistic relationship portrayed in the movie (aaand in other fanfics, though I've decided to read few of those), and would prefer something like this - even when Legolas is grown.
The Oak family names though, were a bit of a surprise. :))
Guest chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
I really like this story a lot cause its sweet and funny. I love the part when Legolas is pleading for help and says I always like you. Don't just smile at me! Lol
The Pearl Maiden chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
*sniff, sniff* So...adorable! I love your account of the royal family of Mirkwood-quite interesting! :D
kurohshitsuji chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
That was amazing. So full of love. And I adore this song. Great job.!
blerghy chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
That was beautiful. A wonderful way to portray Legolas and Thranduil! :D
Secret Thought chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
Gosh, little Legolas is so freaking adorable. Such a cute kid. :D
Rabid Angel chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
Aw, that was adorable. I always love a good young-Legolas fic. Your descriptions were quite powerful. Keep up the great work!

-Rabid Angel :)
Author Unknown chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
I absoultuly love this story. It shows the love between father and son beatifully. Write more!
Beth chapter 1 . 6/30/2004
BOO! It's probably too late for you to ever read this...However...I much enjoyed this little snippet of Little Legolas' life. I must confess, I am not one for modern songs in stories like that, but it did not affect the overall quality of the

Alariel chapter 1 . 2/17/2004
This was a wonderful story. I love how you portrayed Thranduil and a young Legolas's relationship. Good job!
emma chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
how cute! you are definitely going on me list of favourites. iam reviewing your survival story here. dont ask why. ok, i accept that that is your own story and you have your own opinion. i also think you sounded angry when you replied my review, so, SORRY! i did not mean ti anger you. and i did wait a long time for your next chapter, but it was worthwhile. anyway, I HEARD YOU WRITE SLASH! i hate slash. well, just dont make tolkiens creation gay. OK? and do well in your exams, hopefully you will have better luck than me. and the'yellow' song was really nice and so touchimg. also, i noticed you like to use thin sholders ond backs. no problems there, but why?