Reviews for Luna's Year
tannersnemo chapter 29 . 12/4/2007
Wow, that was breathtaking. I was rather hoping Harry and Luna would end up together since the beginning. JK Rowling is an excellent writer and most brilliant in her novel schemes and plots, but I don't much like her choice of pairings. Luna just seems to go really well with him...anyway, great story. It had me from the first chapter. :)
Zed Tea chapter 29 . 10/9/2007
That was beautiful. Thank you for writing this story.
Darje chapter 29 . 9/17/2007
Brilliant Story. The story unfolds slowly and it kept me guessing around the loop alot. Also, the hints towards the main pairing didn't even show up til more than halfway through! The story was great, I dunno how many times I can say this, but it kept me attentive.
FuzzyBoots chapter 29 . 8/29/2007
Interesting story. I enjoyed the build-up of romance. I'll admit that I was squealing and oohing over it in the last few chapters in the privacy of my home. Amazingly prescient over the events of the last few books too.
belas chapter 29 . 8/9/2007
This was a very entertaining story. Thank you so much for sharing it!
Sdarian chapter 12 . 7/22/2007
I'm really kinda confused on why they can't go to the auror's about Malfoy or any of the other criminal things. While I admit that I haven't read the books (I can't stand the brittish version of English), I do know enough of the world from reading various fanfics and watching the movies and I just can't get my head around the fact that they have absolute truth potions (and probably spells as well) as well as something that you can put your memories into and watch with others, and here you have them saying that there is no proof (not to single you out, others have written similar things). You would think that they could just say 'Yes, I'll take the potion' or 'Here, let me show you the memories' and it would be a done deal. While I have the general impression of wizards lacking common sense or just being dumb in general, you would think the muggle-born would point some of this out. Well, whatever. Their loss.
petites sorcieres chapter 29 . 7/19/2007
HEY ! We still don't know about Luna's family !

Anyway, great fic! I love it ! Luna is EXACTLY how I pictured her -I like this HERMIONE! (the other one was too...narrow minded). I find it cute the realtionship between Harry and dear Luna!
AegisX-TAIL chapter 29 . 5/12/2007
Good... very, very good fic...

its been an interesting read...

but i gotta ask...

is this the end of the fic?

or rather... will there be a sequel?

cause i see the capitalized THE END... so i figure i should ask about a sequel... but great fic... its been a good read. adios for now... and great work..
Miss chapter 12 . 4/6/2007
GOD!I cryed!

You're luna is very very good! Almost as good as Rowling!
HowAreYou chapter 29 . 12/25/2006
That was such a good story. I loved it so much. extremely heartwarming and just plain beautiful.
jb238 chapter 29 . 11/20/2006
Great story! I wonder why all the Death Eaters carry emergency portkeys but none of the good guys do (especially the primary targets). I like that Luna has a complex character and is not just plain weird.
BetterDeadThanAlone chapter 29 . 8/19/2006
It wonderful, probably one of the best, if not THE best Harry/Luna story I've read. Ever.
MatthewKnight chapter 29 . 7/22/2006
Er... What I meant to type in one of the last lines: It is a sad and sobering thing to know we shall probably never meet in our lifetimes.
Matthew Knight chapter 29 . 7/22/2006
Er... It is a sad and sobering thing to know we shall probably _never_ meet in our lifetimes.
Matthew Knight chapter 29 . 7/22/2006
A truly breathtaking grasp of the English language. The use of vocabulary left me reeling as well as occupied with reaching for the dictionary every three minutes. I have but one criticism that most probably stems from my being British: every now and then your American background leapt into focus making me painfully aware of it's self. This is my complaint; a burden that I alone must bear (I am sure few others share it, if any at all!). Nevertheless, this was a powerful read. Do take note that I have an extreme disposition towards being prejudiced (though not racially so). You should definately disregard any criticism from myself, as it is most probably unfounded and ill-thought out (uncouth too, many thanks to you for the new word). You have forever changed the light in which I view Luna. I cannot stress how much I appreciate this story. It gives tantalising insight as to who you as a person are. From your writing I am certain you are one who I would enjoy conversing with. It is a sad and sobering thing to know we shall probably meet in our lifetimes. This story made me feel. Thank you.
542 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »