Reviews for Luna's Year
Marvolo666 chapter 29 . 7/11/2015
Best...fanfic...ever
newname2017 chapter 29 . 5/31/2015
One of the best Lunarry stories I've read; you managed to keep Luna and the rest in character, which is pretty rare, so good job for you!
myharlequinromance321 chapter 29 . 4/25/2015
Oh damn you! This story was beyond words and simply amazing. You are so talented. Thank you so very much. But still, damn you! You are too good at cliff hangers! I know this was finished over a decade ago but still, thank you.
Animekitty47 chapter 29 . 1/19/2015
Marvelous story! Best fanfic Luna I've ever seen. Marvelous job, and congrats on finishing the story.
Matt chapter 29 . 12/15/2014
I'm bookmarking this story it'd so sweet and... Extraordinary... It's freakin great:)
Guest chapter 29 . 8/3/2014
Yes...just yes
At Some Actor's West Side Loft chapter 29 . 7/3/2014
This was brilliant! Though the plot gets to be a bit convoluted at the end...but when you come down to it, given how character driven JKR makes her story, this follows her style beautifully! It feels very much in line with the books, and your portrayal of Luna is wonderful. Well done!
AJ Granger chapter 29 . 6/15/2014
Love it. There may be some things I'd change slightly, and I would love more Harry/Luna moments, but in a way, this works.
Please, please, please write more stuff like this.
PerfectionJune chapter 29 . 5/21/2014
I know luna's fey, but could you give me some more details on what you were thinking for her ancestry?
Talrond chapter 29 . 5/20/2014
Lunas great granma was a very powerful seer.
Tron chapter 23 . 5/16/2014
The word bullets is silly since wizards never use guns.
Vern Potter chapter 12 . 5/10/2014
Daymare is a nightmare that occirs duringthe daytime
Vern Potter chapter 8 . 5/9/2014