Reviews for Hearts of Stone
Dawn Moon chapter 1 . 10/13/2003
WA! That is so sad! I actually cried, and I rarely cry at fanfictions! Wonderfully tragic! Beautiful!
Banter chapter 1 . 9/10/2003
*weeps bitterly* Oh I JUST saw Impact today and rewatched it only shortly before seeing this. The episode is just so powerful and you did a good job of conveying Kurt's emotions. If you hadn't written this I'm sure I would've. I was dying to see more at the end of that episode and this definitly is more soothing than other possible outcomes. Well written too. So sad. So beautiful. Good work.
arin chapter 1 . 9/1/2003
Nice work...very well written!
LuckyLadybug66 chapter 1 . 9/1/2003
WHOA! This is so good! Dear Kurt! **glomps him!** I found the episode's end quite disturbing, but I do hope somehow things will work out, in some odd way I luv your lil fic!
UnknownSource chapter 1 . 9/1/2003
poor Kurt...sniff.

That was pretty well written, i liked how you didnt go straight in but wrote the little bit about teleportation first. Sort of set the scene a little, showing how close he was. I also liked how Kurt was angry and wanted to kill Rogue, but decided not to. And the praying at the end, really nice but not overly religious. More like Kurt searching for hope. I really like the last line, it really sums up everything. Please write some more on this
frost-bite chapter 1 . 8/31/2003
this was very...thoughtful. it seems like something that kurt would do. i must admit that at the end of impact i thought that he would have opened up a can of woop-ass, but this seems more logicle.
slivblue chapter 1 . 8/31/2003
OMG! That was sad and beautiful at the same time. I clap for your creativeness(is that a word? whatever).That was so good.

Milasa chapter 1 . 8/31/2003
Beautiful. Poor Kurt... I couldn't help but say "Aw" at the end of the episode. It completely and utterly caught me by surprise! I thought that they were gonna bring Mystique back...some sort of thing like that. Whew!

It was a doosie. :D I can't wait to see next week's episode!
Yokata Mizu Yosei chapter 1 . 8/30/2003
(Sheepishly) I'm sorry. I basically mirrored this, but I didn't see this until I wrote it. Once again, I'm really sorry. This was *not* intentional, and I don't mean anything by it. I like yours better, because Rogue comes off as a total bitch in mine and . . . Well, yours is definitely better written. The similarities were not my intention. Forgive me, please. Again, I'm so sorry.
Sandoz chapter 1 . 8/30/2003
Excellent little story. I'm sure Kurt went through the exact same feelings after it happened. And "Oh my God!" sums up my thoughts on the end of "Impact" exactly.
Sharli chapter 1 . 8/30/2003
This was awesome. Yeah...todays episode was a big shocker. I hate Rogue at the moment. She is just as bad as Mystique now. How could she do this to her own mother and her brother for that matter? I think it's safe to say she has ruined any relationship she could have had with Kurt. Sorry, just wanted to fume. This was a great fic. You completely read my mind. Well done.
X-Girl 4 chapter 1 . 8/30/2003
Oh my god I didn't see it today!What I must have missed!*Crys uncontrolably* It was still a great story but once I watch the episode I'll proble get more of it.*Sighs*

Im sorry Im being lazy agion.