Reviews for Two Paths
EmmaS chapter 19 . 12/20/2004
"Oh and check back often, I hope to have a couple of updates throughout the week."

Oh, you better have some updates up your sleave. *glares at author* We have been waiting forever to see an update at last. :) Honestly, I checked for an update every single day for the past two weeks or so and now that you did, I STILL don't know what is going to happen to Aragorn and if that is his elven family calling him back (please let this be Elrond, I want those two to make up!). Gah! The suspense is killing me!

Lol, I supose all I am trying to say is that I have been lurking in the corners reading your stories for ages, that I am really in love with it and am looking forward to read the rest of it. So please, please, please give us some nice Christmas/end of year celebration updates to make us happy. :)
sielge chapter 19 . 12/20/2004
I liked this chapter. So now in fronz of Strider lie the choice... What will he chose - life or death? I hope that you will update soon this time!
horsiegurl chapter 18 . 12/15/2004
I love this story. I still haven't figured out who the person is. Are we supposed to fugure it out. Please update soon.
Thorongirl chapter 18 . 11/17/2004
Don't have time for any kind of "insightful" review, but did want you to know I loved this chapter. (Yeah, sick, I know). I do like the way you portray Strider as NOT being impervious to pain. I like a little realism in my stories. Anyway, glad you decided to put this back to PG-13. That even seems to high for me, but at least now I can put it back on my C2 list (which name I keep changing - now it's "Why Me? Or, How Did I Get Trapped In These Stories of Torment?" (Or something like that - just tried to add a little humor in the name. See you at the next chapter. Can't wait to see who the villain is.
Nefhiriel chapter 18 . 11/15/2004
This is great! I can certainly believe that was a hard chapter to write - but it was great, so thanks for doing it ; )

PLEASe update soon, I can't wait for more!

- Nefhiriel
grumpy chapter 18 . 11/7/2004
hey whoever you are in the gray robes, get your hands of a Aragorn. There he is finally getting to be a ranger, and you go andhurt him. hands off!
akanekai chapter 18 . 11/7/2004
NO! STRIDER CAN'T DIE! SAVE HIM!

(I draw my really cool sword) DIE YOU EVIL THING WHO HURT MY STRIDER!

(creepy voice) Muhahahaha! You can't save him, he's already dead!

(I scream) NO HE'S NOT! THE AUTHOR/AUTHORESS HASN'T SAID SO YET!

(creepy voice again) I guess you'll just have to wait until the next chapter to find out...

(I drop to my knees) PLEASE! SAVE ME FROM THIS... THING! UPDATE SOON!

*highly recommend this story to others*
Poppa Jon chapter 18 . 11/7/2004
Attend, all ye present! Behold! Venea Taur, I dub thee 'Torture Queen'!

Arise and abuse your subjects!

Not Aragorn only but also your readers!
sielge chapter 18 . 11/7/2004
It was imposible for me to review the last chapters, but I must tell you that I readed them. Now I must ask a favor from you: do not let us to long with this cliff! Update soon!

I want to know who is Strider's captor, who come to save him and what about him in his actual state...
lindahoyland chapter 18 . 11/6/2004
Poor Aragorn ! You certainly know how to make him suffer !You have me very curious about who the attackers awaiting more .Very well written.
viggomaniac chapter 17 . 10/25/2004
In all deference to another reviewer's argument that this deserved an "R" rating, why not go back, add a warning and keep it at "PG-13"? If you look at "R" ratings for violence in movies it is usually because you "see" particularly extreme violence. However, as was often the case in LOTR itself, if the violence (I mean, Aragorn did behead a LOT of orcs) was not gratuitous,i.e., showing blood, the rating would be at PG-13. In your story you have adhered to that distinction. Aragorn does not actually SEE Yestin beheaded. He "hears" it. I think "R" is too strong for what is depicted, but maybe I'm wrong. Write to "someone" at FanFiction and ask if you're not sure. I am reading another story by a very well thought of writer at FanFiction, which story is "G" rated. As much as I love the story, I think it should be rated PG-13 (it is much more graphic than your story). Anyway, for what it's worth, my opinion. (Checks - yep, still worth a dime).
grumpy chapter 17 . 10/25/2004
Who turned him in, and who has taken Strider captive. Feel bad about Yestin, I liked him. not enough rangers out there as it is.
Amy Earls chapter 17 . 10/24/2004
I was v. disturbed by the violence at the end, particularly since the tone was light-hearted at the beginning, followed by daydreams about Arwen. The violence was a v. unpleasant surprise.

I do not think that a beheading warrants only a PG-13 rating so would ask that you change the story's rating. Plus I would have appreciated a warning at the beginning of the chapter about excessive violence.

Amy
lindahoyland chapter 17 . 10/23/2004
Another great chapter,first I feared things were going to be calm from now on but you have made it more exciting than ever !I can hardly wait to find out who has captured Aragorn.I just love lots of angst !
akanekai chapter 17 . 10/23/2004
I just spent the last (looks at clock) hour and a half reading this amazing story. I love how original it is! I don't think I've seen anything like it before! Your chapter was called the end of all things, but thankfully it wasn't the end of the story! You must update soon!

~Estel Girl