Reviews for Midsummer Nights
Dizi 85 chapter 3 . 5/27/2006
oh, please update, this is really good
Onigiri Momoko chapter 3 . 5/5/2005
This fanfic is awesome! It's soo intriguing! I hope you'll update all of your stories
Winterbranch chapter 3 . 1/20/2005
Well written, update soon!
MrsDixon101 chapter 3 . 12/20/2004
This is good, can't wait for more.
Fantasy of Wonder chapter 3 . 11/11/2004
oh i liked that. Im not usually a hermione/draco fan but it was really write more- i'll be waiting!
Twinkletoes22 chapter 3 . 7/19/2004
Fantastic job. I love how you portrayed Hermione and how it's the slighest bit whimisical. I'm also really liking the hermione/blaise interaction. I'm really curious to how the unrevised version went...
sunrise chapter 3 . 7/15/2004
Your stories really great and I hope you continue with it. You paired Draco and Hermione up niceley and in different way then other authors, but I must admit that I'm liking the Blaise/Hermione action more. Only by a tad though. This may seem a little obsessive, but in what I think was the second chapter you Blaise said something about all purebloods haveing blonde or black hair, but what about the Weasley's? Their all purebloods and red heads...

Anyways thank you for the very entertaining read and I'll be looking forward to the next chapter!
Maria chapter 1 . 6/30/2004
Hey Archaic Beauty;

i have just finished reading your incomplete story, and truely enjoyed it. i was wondering when you would be updating (if at all). i personally would like to see how it ends. im not good at finishing stories in my head. please update.
peng8noodles chapter 3 . 5/16/2004
o...very nice story. great plot, and no grammar problems that i can spot. excellent reading material. :D
Anon chapter 3 . 4/11/2004
please continue.
i never read the original and i want to see what happens to the characters. love the banter too.
o0odreamypoet chapter 3 . 3/28/2004
This is an awesome story. very mysterious
freaked-out chapter 3 . 3/17/2004
hey chappie was good.i hope you update the next one sooner!i hope to see another chappie when i come back!gotta love draco!:D
mystripedskirt chapter 3 . 3/10/2004
I'm thoroughly enjoying this fic. Adding to favourites and I hope you update soon :)
btvsgoddess chapter 3 . 3/3/2004
Really enjoying your story. I especially like the Blaise/Hermione moments. I have to say that I'm a fan of both this couple and Draco/Hermione. I'm having a really difficult time deciding who I'm routing for. You could just make it easier for me and make it Draco/Hermione/Blaise :p. After all the slash undertones are already there, lol.
Anyways, can't wait for an update. Hopefully it'll be soon.
icewater chapter 3 . 3/1/2004
I hope you do continue this story. you're so hard on yourself in you author's notes, but i think it's lovely.