Reviews for Family
Malvolia chapter 2 . 9/19/2003
Oh, how I wish I got the channel this show is on...sadly, I don't. Ah, well...perhaps eventually the DVDs? Oh, review! *ahem* Right.

Even better than the Jubilee/St. John stories. I loved the dual viewpoint on the same event. Kurt's struggle to be able to forgive Rogue, and Rogue's struggle to be able to forgive herself, were very well portrayed and very IC. (I may not watch *this* show, but I think I can still speak to the "IC"-ness of the characters.)

Malvolia

P.S. Didn't notice until after I read it, but...thanks for the dedication! *warm fuzzy* :)
Shadow of the Sword chapter 2 . 9/2/2003
It's good. All the thoughts and stuff you wrote about Rogue were really good. Really! Update soon.
UnknownSource chapter 2 . 9/2/2003
great stuff so far, i particularly like Rogues view on killing Mystique, i mean she is sorta right if she'd saved Mystique, Mystique would be plotting and possibly hurting people within a day. And i like the end note, possibly leaving the fic open for a dark turn? Post more soon!
ophelia chapter 2 . 9/1/2003
wow...you're doing an amazing job with kurt and rogue's point of views.i think you're hitting them dead on. man, this episode was depressing
LuckyLadybug66 chapter 1 . 9/1/2003
Poor Kurt! I luv this piece. You capture his feelings so well! I've gotta wonder if they're really killing Mystique for good. Maybe it'll be a Sailor Moon kinda thing, where, once the evil (in this case, Apocalypse) is defeated, the ones he's killed will return! Somethin' to think about, maybe.
Brie chapter 1 . 8/31/2003
AW. Poor Kurt but Saturday when I saw that episode I couldn't believe what Rogue did. GREAT JOB!
todd fan chapter 1 . 8/30/2003
aw so sweet

Man, i wish i could see this episode, lousy British Television..