Reviews for In Every Darkness
skyeza chapter 27 . 12/11/2016
Harry is letting Dumbledore walk all over him? Why? I can't see him accepting taking Division in this
Shadowdog11 chapter 39 . 11/4/2016
I like the flexibility you have with the classes. It makes sense
Shadowdog11 chapter 28 . 11/3/2016
Make up for his behavior? Tell me you don't think their behavior was acceptable...
Shadowdog11 chapter 27 . 11/3/2016
Why in the hell would he not just learn runes from the runes professor? But if a stretch, no? And again "no Dumbledore. I won't learn from jackass"
Shadowdog11 chapter 16 . 11/3/2016
How hard is "suck it, I'm not doing occlumency with you." ?
Shadowdog11 chapter 13 . 11/3/2016
It's kinda douchey to talk about tatsu but not talk about tatsu. Pretty sure Harry's anger is yet again warranted. Also I think he'd react stronger, what with always being kept in the dark. Great story
daithi4377 chapter 91 . 10/4/2016
He only sent ten Death Eaters against a train load of students? Voldemort must know of the DA by now and would figure on them fighting back? Good ending though I am looking forward to the sequel.
daithi4377 chapter 90 . 10/3/2016
At least he caught the snitch but hopefully he didn't lose his broom.
daithi4377 chapter 89 . 10/3/2016
If after nearly six years of Hermione out scoring Draco I don't think extra studying now will do much good lol.
daithi4377 chapter 88 . 10/3/2016
Wow now they gave to deal with two pain in the arses lol! I'm glad Neko us staying.
daithi4377 chapter 87 . 10/3/2016
Somehow Draco as a spy is a scary thought...I'm not sure if he would survive. He us not exactly the brightest limos in the group us he ?
daithi4377 chapter 86 . 10/3/2016
When will the little mystery wolf show up again? Did Severus make Deputy? When will we find out more about the ring Harry wears that his mum gifted to him?
daithi4377 chapter 85 . 10/3/2016
Hermione needs to calm down...she knows the pressure on Harry and what he has to do. I just can't figure out if it is worry he will get hurt or jealousy because he is learning stuff she isn't allowed to, whichever it is she is getting annoying lol.
daithi4377 chapter 84 . 10/3/2016
Considering how highly the Japanese regard respect they gave quite a few borderline if not outright rude people in their group. Hopefully Harry can work his magic and settle them down...they might want to keep Severus away from them though.
daithi4377 chapter 83 . 10/3/2016
I hope Tatsu comes back to Harry soon. I'm not sure what to think of Draco choosing a side to win rather than whether it's right just seems disgusting to me sorta like Pettigrew actually.
4,770 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »