Reviews for Dear Anna
Kyaaa! So sweet! Hahaha.
Mille XD chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Ahhhh! That was utterly beautiful! The last part got me most! T.T
ExodusClaw chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Short and sweet,the only thing is that I don't think Anna would cry from just the letter xD I could imagine her with a small smile before acting tough when Yoh woke up,though...Still,good story. Keep up the good work Bye
ParmesanCheesums chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Awwww..

Yoh could really write like that?

Your presence also inspires me to do better than the best I can. No, it's not because of your punishments, I do not fear them so. At least not as much as I fear of failing you..

Ayyiiieee.. (wiggles like a salted worm..)
Kyoyama Daphne chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
love it! 3 3 3
gumbygladys chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
oh my lord you are wonderfull! one of the best stories i have EVER read, and i spend all my time reading hehe. you are awesome, just remember that! ok im going to read more of your stories now, so keep writing!

ps do i sound annoyingly peppy?
Hazelle.X chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
yet another wonderful story! :D thanks!

-Misa.
Different Child chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
That is precious! 3
Yudachi chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
This made me teary-eyed.
coolkiss chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
that's so sweet ans romantic

_
Holmes's Apprentice chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
it's so cute!
144829 chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
EH. I've watched but a few episodes of Shaman King, and if there's one thing I remember about it, it's got to be Anna and Yoh. LOL! Good one (the fic, that is). :D
kk chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
everybody goes...aw...thats the sweetest yohxanna fanfic there is!aw...im not an avid yohxanna fan (since i dont interest myself on cannon pairings) but hey! this little chap brought a smile on my face and im afraid it might stay for days...hahaha!

u are by far...the best writer in and im proud to be a filipina like up the best works!
JoiZ. D chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
Aw... touching. Good job! I loved it!
animaniac chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
i liked it. maybe it was a little OOC ?, but it was deep and warm so it's all good. Keep up the good work!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »